Ballet heels in the Telegraph

corsetamy

wow, these are gorgeous legs!! however it seems like the shoes are way too big for her feet. :irked:

I agree. Almost seems her toes would end just past the material that starts the shoebox. Perhaps the other few inches are solid foam? That or the tiny girl has size 14 feet...

Chris

• 5 months later...

Well I can tell you after I bought a pair of BH that the room inside was way too big and not even the right shape. Two things here is I am still making my own BH from my own design and second I plan to fill the inside of the lower part with fiberglass cast material which will also stiffen the toe box. And also I already shortened the heel.

Well I can tell you after I bought a pair of BH that the room inside was way too big and not even the right shape. Two things here is I am still making my own BH from my own design and second I plan to fill the inside of the lower part with fiberglass cast material which will also stiffen the toe box. And also I already shortened the heel.

Truth is nobody make a proper fetish ballet heels any more. The toe box is suppose to be reinforced.

Hello, :wave: my name is Hoverfly. I’m a high heel addict…. Weeeeeeeeeee!  👠1998 to 2022!

Heh, quite the styling, one I've never seen before. And this is in regards to the area over the toe. Seems like if you could cut it, it would serve as a nice tongue to a boot :smile:

Formally "HHDude"

• 2 months later...