Estresmodes ballet heels - experiences?

Asenath83

Hi all,

I have been looking at ballet heels for a while now and prefer the look of ballets with a chunkier heel. Unfortunately Little Shoe Box has gone poof and Punitive seems to be too inconsistent quality-wise to invest the kind of money they want (and apparently also have lousy customer service).

So... I recently stumbled across Estresmodes.com and lo and behold, they too have ballet heels with a chunkier heel listed (link). Can anyone here make any comments on the quality of these?

Thanks in advance,

Asenath

Hi Asenath, I bought a pair of custom made heeless knee high boots from this site and they cost me €450 posted to Ireland. I was looking forward to getting these boots and when they arrived I was very disappointed with the quality and workmanship, so much so that I will never buy anything from them again. I love my boots and I am very handy with my hands, but I still cannot repair the bad workmanship on these boots. I emailed Esther in the company about this many times but got no satisfaction, all I will say to you is buyer beware. Happy heeling, Booted up.

• 2 weeks later...

I own a pair and I'm not satisfied at all, they are not worth the money. The leather is wrinkled near the sole and is too soft for a ballet heel - it gives no support. Also one heel is mounted not straight, the shoe does not even stand for itself and always falls to the side. Compared to Pleaser/Devious ballet boots standing or even walking is much harder because the heel is higher, the sole is not ergonomic, the leather is not supporting enough and they are badly manufactured.

HI, ok another update. I received a shipping notice from them on August 23, and I ordered on August 2. So it took approximately 20 days to manufacture. In case anyone is wondering here is the pair I ordered:

http://extremehighheels.net/product.php?id_product=35

More to come...

It's been my experience that for a custom manufacturer they were faster then I expected. Certainly way faster then English manufacturers like Leatherworks or Fabulously Fetish who seem to take whole months.

OK. So I've had a few days with the shoes so I can give you my review. First off I have to say the shoes are absolutely gorgeous! When I first opened the box I knew I had something special. Ok so lets break it down to the details. The exact shoes I ordered are; Ibiza Fetish High Heel Mule 7" in Black Patent, Size 43. Here's the link to the page:

http://extremehighheels.net/product.php?id_product=35&id_lang=1

Quality & Craftsmanship:

Out of the box upon first glace the shoes are stunning. Very nice soft leather with that "handcrafted" look. The shiny black patent matches nicely with the red soles. They are made with metal heel tips, so that is a nice touch. (Goodbye hardwood floors! lol!) Although the heel tips are just slightly off, and I'm talking by millimeters, so that's just a nitpick. The craftsmanship is very good, right up there with other company's such as ItalianHeels and Fuss.de. Although they don't quite reach the level of Fuss.de masterpieces, I would say they rank just a tiny bit below ItalianHeels quality, and far far above the mass produced Ellie, Highest Heel, etc brands.

Fit & Feel:

So I followed all of their sizing instructions on the web site and even compared their size charts to Italianheels and Fuss.de's charts. I came to the conclusion that I should order a size larger than I normally do. I have to say that was a good decision because these mules just fit, I could probably even go for a half size larger to get a perfect fit. The construction is sturdy for mules, although they feel just a little bit delicate when I walk and stand in them. Now this is just a nitpick because you just can't get a lot of support with mules in general. Overall they are a dream to wear and walk in, and hearing all the loud clicking when I walk is amazing!. Very high and dainty, everything a foot fetishist could ask for!

Customer Service & Shipping:

The Estresmodes customer service was great. I received quick emails after I ordered and when they shipped. The overall production time was fast as well. It took just over 2 weeks to produce these shoes from ordering to shipping and that is very fast in my opinion! Shipping to North America took just a little over a week and that is lightning fast!!

Overall I was very pleased with my experience Estresmodes. The care and quality they put into their shoes is way above par. The Ibiza Fetish High Heel Mule 7" are a dream and I am very happy with them. Now I guess the most important question is "would I order from them again?", and my answer is "Hell Yes!" I hope everyone enjoyed this review and it can help others with there shoe shopping experiences. I anyone has questions please feel free to ask.

Now on a side note can someone give me a crash course on how to post pictures here? I have pictures of the shoes I would like to share.

Thanks.

What I'm curious about is these new arrivals, or was:

http://extremehighheels.net/product.php?id_product=94

The first of its kind, I must say, and they look like either the platform could fall off, the connect spot of the platform and toe could unstick, or the heel could clip right off. Of course, I'm only going by what people have been saying here so far (Those which are negative towards them). Still, it's quite a take on the usual ballet heel style.

Formally "HHDude"

• 7 months later...

Hi Asenath, I bought a pair of custom made heeless knee high boots from this site and they cost me €450 posted to Ireland. I was looking forward to getting these boots and when they arrived I was very disappointed with the quality and workmanship, so much so that I will never buy anything from them again. I love my boots and I am very handy with my hands, but I still cannot repair the bad workmanship on these boots. I emailed Esther in the company about this many times but got no satisfaction, all I will say to you is buyer beware.

Happy heeling,

Booted up.

Hello Booted up, could you put here the pictures with your problems?

I think you dont buy any pair of ballets boots in my factory. So if you have a pair of my ballet boots I compromised with you to find a solution to your problems with the ballet boots, only if the boots are made by me.

Please fill free to keep in touch with me.

I think you dont buy any pair of ballets boots in my factory. So if you have a pair of my ballet boots I compromised with you to find a solution to your problems with the ballet boots, only if the boots are made by me.

The message you quoted was posted in August 2011, eight months ago and was the last post he made on here.

I would be surprised if you got a reply after that length of time.

Well i dont post and i dont visit usually this forum. But when im look some post no real i answer it. I make shoes since 25 years and my father make shoes all your life and my grand father too. My shoes are hand made and theys are made with firsth cuality materials im a man and is possibly im make mistakes but if i make a mistake i allways try a solutions.

• 6 months later...

Hi,

I did buy a pair of Heeless Fetish Queen boots from Estresmodes and I will post a video (if someone can tell me how to) here showing the bad workmanship. I sent many emails to complain about them but got no satisfaction.

BOOTED UP.

Upload your video to a video hosting site such as YouTube and provide a link to it or embed it using the html code provided by the hosting site.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

• 4 months later...

Hi,

I did buy a pair of Heeless Fetish Queen boots from Estresmodes and I will post a video (if someone can tell me how to) here showing the bad workmanship. I sent many emails to complain about them but got no satisfaction.

BOOTED UP.

Please show me this video.

• 9 months later...

you are the oportunity to test our ankle ballet boots,

only one pair in black leather size 40EU 50% of discount, if some one at this forum are interesed in this pair i will make for him aditional discount, when you make the order select payment for bank transfer and write in specifications area you are hhplace member. We will send you a PayPal invoice with a 65% of discount.

Only for hhplace members 15% more of discount.

only one pair will be sold

its a good oportunity for test our products.

To the adminstrators members if you considered this post is a spam please delete or change to the best place.

My unique intention is that people talk about my products if they get one pair of mine.

post-2971-0-17084900-1385637862_thumb.jp

Next time please use the classifieds. That's what it's there for.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

Make sure that the toe box is stif and hard. No one makes them like that any more. It should not crumple when standing up.

Hello, :wave: my name is Hoverfly. I’m a high heel addict…. Weeeeeeeeeee!  👠1998 to 2022!

• 2 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

To all high heelers

I just returned from Spain. 9-14-2016. I was in Alicante, Spain and had the pleasure of meeting Pablo and Esther. I placed an order with them for a pair of cowboy boots w/

a 7" heel and 1 1/2" plat.  Making shoes seems to be a true interest of Pablo's.  I have also placed an order w/ Fabulously Fetish. I was also in England on this trip. With

address in hand I could find nothing of COS.  My order with Cos was placed 1 and 1/2 years ago. I have nether seen nor heard anything of my order of boots and oxfords

or my $1,200.00. At least your are hearing from Estresmodes.  Luck to us all.           

spikesmike