messy & or stuck

tina

Most of my heels are for formal and fairly dressy occasions and I cringe, even at the thought, that they will become scuffed up or damaged as I go out publicly heeling. When I see the heel tips are eroded or the inevitable scuff marks, I want to repair them right then. Most of my heels are relatively inexpensive to repair or replace, but their value to me can not be measured in monetary units. Having said this, if I were going to attend a gruelling, sticky, and/or messy activity where everyone is wearing heels, I could find a pair. I even like the idea of playing basketball or volleyball in 3.5" to 4" heels. Wearing heels on a hike or in swimming seems like a lot of fun too. I'm not so sure about bathing or frolicking in mud while wearing heels though.

For me I make sure they are always kept clean.

Im with legs on this one.A few weeks ago was the first time I got my heels stuck in wet muddy grass.Wasnt happy when I saw the mud on them.

So thats a no from me :irked:

It's a no from me too. The thought of my beautiful shoes getting damaged is enough to drive me around the bend. Sure, there's scuffs and scrapes on a few pairs through general wear and tear but even that bugs the life out of me. Getting my black velvet plats dirty or wet would be a nightmare! Chris

I didn't particularly care for it when beer was spilled on my pumps at a party. I was grateful the next day when the black patent material cleaned up well. Larry

Life is short...  Wear the bleeping shoes!