My high heels

Jabble

Greetings and thanks for looking. I just wanted to post some pictures of four of the seven pairs of high heels I wear. The blue pair, my latest purchase, is my favorite of all! I am not just saying that because they are the newest addition. They are 5.5" high with only a 1/2" platform; they seem to be the coolest to walk in. My pair of ballet high heels can be viewed under the "ultra high heels" thread. The boots are knee-high zip-up with no laces. Anyone enjoy similar pairs? :irked:

post-30330-133522948708_thumb.jpg

post-30330-133522948727_thumb.jpg

post-30330-133522948745_thumb.jpg

post-30330-133522948761_thumb.jpg

Are the blue ones made by Jessica Simpson? I've got some that look just like those. Nice!:irked:

My blue ones were not made by Jessica Simpson; if anything they were made based on the popular brand that you have. I cannot remember the brand at the moment, the shoe box is at home. I will post it later

Thanks for posting.

JABBLE, Nice variety of shoes! The first black ones look just like the "TOWER 809", which Pleaser has made for years now, except you have them in a closed-toe boot. I have the TOWER-809 in black which has a thick heel and is a good hoe to wear to Halloween parties and such. I don't have the red pump or the white platform just like yours although I have a number of platform sandals with heels 5.5-8" tall. The one I do have and which really compliments your taste is the blue suede pump. It looks exactly like the "VICTORIA" which was Bakers' best-selling shoe of 2010. That shoe came in blue,black,tan,coral,white,red,gray and in 2011 came in pink and gold glitter. It was a shoe that you had to work diligently to get it on but one that would mold to your foot once it had been broken in.Great-looking and sexy as hell. The 2011 version of VICTORIA is "MELINA" which comes in even more colors. Thanks for the photos! HappyinHeels:wave:

I wanted to add this pair of my black 5.5" heels. I always love the feeling of an ankle buckle on high heels. Thank you everyone for looking and for your comments. :irked:

post-30330-133522948778_thumb.jpg

Funky heels on the black boots (way higher platforms than I've ever tried)... love the blue courts and the red ones peeping out from under the jeans look very cute too. Plus the black ankle strap shoes are gorgeous and would look great peeping out from under tailored black trousers (just feeling the ankle-strap hidden beneath).

If you like it, wear it.

Thank you all for the views and comments. Thought I would just share some more pictures since nearly everyone loves them! Yes, I love wearing nylons as well, not all the time though. :irked:

post-30330-133522948985_thumb.jpg

post-30330-133522949005_thumb.jpg

post-30330-13352294902_thumb.jpg

post-30330-133522949036_thumb.jpg

Who loves it when jeans cover some of your heels?

I do. Your jeans is the perfect lenght. I wear bootcut jeans this way.

But I'm not sure about the jeans over the ballet boots...

Maybe the ballet boots would look better fully exposed with a mini-skirt ?

(Note that I don't own any ballet boots or mini-skirt but I imagine the look :irked:)

I do. Your jeans is the perfect lenght. I wear bootcut jeans this way.

But I'm not sure about the jeans over the ballet boots...

Maybe the ballet boots would look better fully exposed with a mini-skirt ?

(Note that I don't own any ballet boots or mini-skirt but I imagine the look :irked:)

They are only ballet shoes.

I do understand what you mean though; ballet shoes, and ballet boots, are very narrow there at the feet (obviously no toes out in front) and do not look the same poking out from under some jeans.