More Laurie to pass the time

To pass the time, I managed to find this when my computer worked for five minutes yesterday.

Posted Image

Hopefully, I won't have to rely on scanners and touchups for much longer than this. :lol:

I don't like the expression on my face, but it is a nice picture of my legs, and you can see my nice black velvet five inch stiletto heeled pumps there, right?

And if you look closely above my left hand...

Worship is something that is in short supply these days. Oh how I wish I had accepted offers for free shoes and other things when they were made. These days, my e-mail inbox is very quiet, and everyone must think I am still in a relationship and not interested in those things anymore. But even a few followers can bring a Goddess back to some level of power. Even if it is just the power of feeling better about herself due to some smattering of celebrity. :(

I mentioned it a few times, but I think it was in the Hellos and Goodbyes section. Very few people read that. We need more pictures in there, I think. :( Yes, I am single, I have been since August 15, 2003. It was amicable enough, and I live in Calgary again. That's the quick version, since I would rather not discuss it, but just make sure everyone knows that I am back to where I was before, what was it, Diary #33 I believe. :(

Thank you, HHDS, I do appreciate it. Yes, it did go the way of the pear, but then, what is to be done? Of course, I will do what I can so that I never live anywhere that is away from my family. I have learned that with much pain and difficulty. But a world tour would be neat one day. I would love to see Europe, and I think England is on the list after Denmark (naturally) and Germany. :( Oh to be worshipped...

Oh how I wish I had accepted offers for free shoes and other things when they were made. These days, my e-mail inbox is very quiet, and everyone must think I am still in a relationship and not interested in those things anymore.

Hi Laurie,

I made you an offer of some T-Strap 6" Stiletto Sandals last year in your size, & even modified them for you by removing the T part of the shoes.

They are still on offer if you want them, as they are still unworn & in brand new condition.

It would be good to see you enjoying them & posting some pics on here with your new camera.

I'll even ship them to you free of charge, so what do you think ?

Neil XX

Last year was last year. All of that went away. Free shipping, I think that sounds good. Let me see if I can find a shipping address. Drop me an e-mail again if you will, I lost most of what was in my folder from back then. Rage of e-mail deleting after a certain breakup. But let's not talk about that. :( I admit, last year, a lot of people were all about offering me things, and I felt it may be wrong, being in a new relationship and accepting things from a lot of men. Yes, some had conditions that I did not like at the time. Not Neil, though, we only had to work out the shipping. Neil, I offer a public apology to you for being so ignorant at the time, and not carrying on conversations about the shoes.

Hi Laurie, Apology accepted, I will drop you an email so we can sort out some details regarding shipping etc. I think a lot of visitors to this forum will be happy to see you in some 6" spikey heels, & it will be good to hear your reports on them . I'll be in touch, Neil XX

Great legs Laurie :( but I thought that the picture was too dark an that you looked lost in the background. I have taken the liberty of doing some work on it with PhotoShop, I hope you like it?

Posted Image

"You can check out anytime you like, but you can never leave ! " The Eagles, "Hotel California"

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Laurie.......Over the last few months I have not had the chance to stop by here as often as I would have liked and much to my distain, have taken on the guise of a social hermit. As a consequence I have only just realized that you and Chris have parted.Breaking up is always tough and am truly sorry to have read this,I really thought you guys were good to go.. My best regards to you ..... jim

Through suffering, we build character. it's a sentiment Bill Watterson has expounded upon in many a strip of Calvin and Hobbes, which I admit, I miss a lot. It's been difficult, for many reasons, especially financially, but as my mother expounds upon, "it could always be worse."