What are your loudest pair of heels?

heidi.bier

I am sure many of us have heels that make a loud sound when you step down and the heels make contact with a hard surface like a marble floor. To all the ladies, what is the loudest pair of heels you own? Do you choose to wear them at specific locations or on specific surfaces?

One of my vintage Ballys from 1962 have heels with steel tips (they even leave marks on or in oak parquet floors), they are my loudest. On marble or other stone floors I am always in the spot. I hate that I am shy myself but my bf insists in wearing them from time to time because he enjoys it.

I have a pair of black patent pumps with a 5.5" steel heel, they are the loudes. That I wear out. I find six inchers and 6.3's aren't as loud because you can't put as much pressure through the heel because of the higher arch. Pony boots/shoes are very loud, but havent worn those out.. Yet! Sophie x

Dear Heidi, I have attached a pony shoe for information. I have a similar pair, not exactly the same but similar, and I have to admit that it is very loud and noisy, especially on tiled floor. Kiss Sab

post-26028-133522949228_thumb.jpg

High heels are the most exciting thing of life silly.gif !

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you for the picture Sabrina. I had never seen a pair of pony shoe before.

Dear Heidi,

I have attached a pony shoe for information. I have a similar pair, not exactly the same but similar, and I have to admit that it is very loud and noisy, especially on tiled floor.

Kiss Sab

• 5 weeks later...