Ballet boots

Sarah G

It was pretty easy for me but I think that was cuz I use to do ballet when I was younger. If you don't have pretty flexible ankles and feet it's going to be damn impossible to stand up straight in them. If you go buy a pair don't get the cheap made in china ones and you want them to fit nice and snug like pointe shoes.

Yes, I do walk in these

It was difficult for me. Well my girlfriend wanted me on ballet boots, but I had to train a lot. Then even today I can wear them for fetishist games, but I cannot say that I can walk on ballet for a long period. You have to do it step by step. Kiss Sab

High heels are the most exciting thing of life silly.gif !

• 3 weeks later...

Sarah, Get a pair that is well built and work yourself into it. Try putting them on and simply sitting. Sometimes the angle of your foot will cause muscle cramps and spasms which are hard enough while you are sitting or lying down. Then start with small steps ideally on a solid but not real hard surface as super hard surfaces can be real hard on your toes

I have been wearing them for years and first started off for 30 minutes and then an hour. My record now is four days with close to 90 hours with locks. Sheryl

Hi Girls

I want to try putting on Ballett boots but have no idea how to walk in them, can you offer advice? How best to start.

What do they feel like.

Things to watch for?

Sarah G

x

• 1 year later...

My husband is very Conservative and reallyhas had a hard time with my high heel fetish (yes it is a fetish). First it was just ballet boots at home while he was out playing hockey ( I hid them from him for over a year). Then once in awhile at home with the blinds closed so nobody would ever see me. Then we started using them out of town where nobody knows us. First it was a day with a lock, then overnight and next day. Then several days over a long weekend. Sometimes we will drive out of town for a getaway and he will leave the keys at home so I have no option for 2-3 days, The first several times it was some shopping, some dinner and some light sightseeing. For baths we started bringing strong clear plastic bags and electrical tape which allowed me to bath with my legs over the tub and wash 90% of my body. Once in NY we spend the entire day walking around and by dinner I though my toes where falling off as the started to throb and then late night I got massive cramps in the soles of my feet which I get once in awhile. However with these locked on I could not stretch my feet to get rid of them. Likely the most pain I have ever experienced (I have not had children) and lots of tylenol. This is something we do several times a year and I now pad the toe area more and make sure I have plenty of tylenol. For anyone who has worn ballet boots the fact is the things that most of us do all day without thinking (stairs, hills, grass/dirt) are now real challenges. In Ottawa our hotel was on a hill and I had to walk a block up or down all weekend. Others would take a 2 minute walk and for me it was like a 10 minute walk. For those who do this with corsets congrats. I am now way too large for an attractive corset look (my corset was fitted for 22" a long tiem ago).

• 4 years later...

Mainly just work on stretching and balance.  I can walk in mine easily without a wall, but it did take time.  It's easier if you don't keep feet directly next to each other when stopped untill you get good at balenceing.