Working from home .. overcast and wet .. heels help

I am back from site and working from home on Fridays except for when they specifically need me to stay at the site (for running a training session usually). It is overcast and wet here and there is supposed to be strong wind later, and I am alone in the unit because Alise has gone to work. So it is kind of a little sad and miserable here. To sort of put a little bit of excitement in the morning I am wearing my nude and black Tony Bianco peep toe plats (they are nude/cream but with a black band and small bow over the toes). I am not really that into plats but this morning I just felt like wearing them. I can sort of pretend I am working in an office in the city and not having to wear hi-viz and boots. Sort of. Christine.

I am back from site and working from home on Fridays except for when they specifically need me to stay at the site (for running a training session usually). It is overcast and wet here and there is supposed to be strong wind later, and I am alone in the unit because Alise has gone to work. So it is kind of a little sad and miserable here. To sort of put a little bit of excitement in the morning I am wearing my nude and black Tony Bianco peep toe plats (they are nude/cream but with a black band and small bow over the toes). I am not really that into plats but this morning I just felt like wearing them. I can sort of pretend I am working in an office in the city and not having to wear hi-viz and boots. Sort of.

Christine.

Sounds like you employer might have dress code for footwear. I don't impose one and most of my women, like myself like sandals with a heel even stilettos with a max of five inches. Kind of keeps the male personnel alert.

E

Oh no .. I meant "overcast and wet" .. sob .. sorry.

Christine.

Lucky you. Where I'm at it has been dry and over 100 degrees every day for the past week (and that's not normal). Please send some of that "overcast and wet" this way, please!:irked:

Thread title amended! :irked:

Tks. That is so annoying. I do document control and documentation (User Guides and Quick Reference Guides mostly) and it I get so annoyed with myself when I do something totally silly like that because I try to check everything.

Christine.