Can Everyone Help me Please???

Ladyinred

Hello everyone I am new here

Im very devastated that I lost an auction because apparently someone has automatic bidding program and snipped it from me.

Some woman from Latvia was selling "GIANMARCO LORENZI" heels

I was wondering if anyone can identify these, what their name is! I tried to contact the seller and ask her what the name of the shoe is but she never returned my email. I wear a size 6,6.5,7. I will be willing to pay anything for it, I really did love them and was upset when they were sniped from me. Im not usually a person who is buying 10000 shoes a day but I see key items and my heart melts because I do love it alot. I have been eyeing this shoe for days and you cant imagine how upset I was when it was sold to someone else. If any person here can offer their help or if they miraculously have it or know someone who has it and wouldnt mind selling it than that would be a BLESSING.

thank you all

HERE IS THE PHOTO:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Gianmarco-Lorenzi-shoes-size-EU38-/250850623506?pt=US_Women_s_Shoes&hash=item3a67dcc012

Hello and welcome, Ladyinred,

I'm sorry you didn't win the auction for the heels. If it's any consolation, a 38 may be a tad on the big side for you.

I did try to do a Google search and tried to be descriptive as possible, but didn't come up with a match. If there is someone else here with that vast knowledge, all the better for you.

What I would suggest is send an email directly to Gianmarco Lorenzi http://www.gianmarcolorenzi.com/gianmarcolorenzi.html

with an link of the shoe. That way they can identify the model and if it's still available. I actually did this same thing when I was trying to identify a Jimmy Choo style of heel I happened to come across looking at images. I got a reply from a Jimmy Choo rep, told me the style and season.

Hope this helps.

thank you soo much for your message stw8! I collect shoes too :irked: so i thought this one would be pretty, i have a relative also who is a size 7.5. thanks for consoling me, i needed it. thank you for helping me search, i appreciate so much.

Hi Lady In Red and welcome to HHPlace. Don't be too devastated. Ebay is an auction and someone was happy to pay more than you did. Sniping software is just part of the Ebay 'experience'. Ebay allow it and therefore you have to accept it as part of the process. Anyone can use sniping websites. Just google auction sniping and do it yourself. You can choose from a range of sniping options. Pay up front for a set amount of time or number of snipes, or choose to pay a small fee (around 25 cents) for successful snipes. You usually get offered a free trial and something like 3 free snipes. Or you can simply enter the max amount you wish to pay on Ebay (without using sniping software) and if you win then great. Ebay call this proxy bidding. If you were prepared to pay anything for the shoes then you should have entered a higher amount. Don't get too worried about a pair of shoes. If you do you will eventually go mad. Yes it's annoying when you lose on Ebay, but there's plenty more shoes out there! Cheers, Ben

Oh My. They are simply to die for aren't they......! No wonder you fell in love with them....they are just goooorgeous....!:irked:

When I saw them I was imagining you in them PiB. Guess I'm learning your taste. Next step is to try to afford it.

Those sandals are TDF, most certainly, ladyinred. I totally agree with Pussyinboots. You might try also Farfetch as it congregates many sites and offers from online retailers and outlets. Other chance is shoehunting. This site checks when there is a drop in price and sends you an e-mail so you can buy if the price suites you. Any way... 200 bucks for a pair of GML is too cheap. I think you should insist, I would but they are not my size and if I buy them I'll have to get rid of some in my shelf for the time being.

LadyinRed, Was the Latvian asking for payment in US dollars?? That would seem strange given the location. Seems like 200 euros would be closer to the shoe's apparent value. I looked at the gianmarcolorenzi website and the shoes look like the dreamy designs you can expect from Italy. I know you may be heartbroken at not getting the shoes but you have just avoided getting a knockoff if the value appears too low. Do as the others have suggested and contact the company directly and I'm sure they'll do their best to help you. I absolutely love the tall denim wedges on their website, now those are definitely my style! HappyinHeels

Yea HAPPYINHEELS got me wondering:unsure: maybe this is for the better. I always knew that Gianmarco's shoes are more on the pricey side but I figured since they arent "NEW IN BOX" than that would lessen the price more. Also, I saw the feeback and the person has positive feedback. You never know though. The seller also bought from "prima italia" ebay store, which means you have soem cash to spend because all of those shoes are Italian made. Do knock offs usually have an "authentic looking" box? Also, why as a seller wouldnt you put the name or the number of the product? You can easily read it off the box and type it in. If I sell Bebe heels I will say BEBE SIZE 7 ""STANLEY". The information wasnt alot, all I really got was a shoe size. Plus, I looked at the "highest bidder's" area and Im guessing theyre german because the writing looks german to me. I dunno for sure though. I never bought or seen a knockoff, I only know that the glue oozes off the side, I read that on Yahoo answers. Poor craftmanship. Hmmmm now Im wondering.

LadyinRed, I really do think it's for the better. I work around people who have been in the business to investigate counterfeit merchandise...from watches to NFL gear to fake high-demand sneakers to shoes to purses and this stuff is EVERYWHERE! If, for example you want a Gucci bag, then you should always buy them at a Gucci store or a reputable brick-and-mortar store licensed by Gucci to sell them. If you have ever bought any of the above items outside of a brick-and-mortar store (or from a source you trust implicitly) then chances are you have bought a counterfeit article. I realize ebay has a feedback system that appears to be effective but only insomuchas it addresses non-payment or shipping issues or how the seller responds to questions. It doesn't address issues of authenticity. You just have to be very careful with well-known (and high-end)brands. I was back East in May and got to NYC and just had to do a little shopping. I went to the Donna Karan store there and paid over $300 for a pair of DKNY green metallic platform sandals with a knotted vamp, a 2 in. platform, and a 7-inch stiletto heel. The shoe had been modeled by the British actress who was in "Surrogates" and I loved it. It is the only shoe I have that is a high-end shoe and I got it at a discount as there was a small defect underneath the sole which occurred in shipment. Premium prices apparently demand premium condition otherwise it gets discounted. Sure, a bit pricey but at least I had no worries about product origin or authenticity. We all want to look good and feel good about our purchases but there are armies of people out there that don't care about how you feel about your purchase. I'm sure you'll have more questions as you shop in the future but we are all here (the hhp crowd) on this big blue planet together and together we'll help one another. Keep is informed and...stay elevated!:irked: HappyinHeels

You are right, Happyinheels. The chance of buying on-line and getting fakes are enormous. But, as some of us live overseas, the on-line stores become the right place buy. Eventually, some renowned B&M companies have sites but don't deliver outside their home country.

I've had good experiences with a couple of sites, and I certainly second your comment:

"Premium prices apparently demand premium condition otherwise it gets discounted."

If I pay $600 or $1000 a pair I want both shoes in mint condition.

Nice pair of sandals would be real head turners, just so elegant. So sad you got blown out but it happens. Trying to be sensible on what we wish to pay - setting a limit if it goes over is nerve racking, but I on the other side of the coin have got bargains at 99P. Just that good names often don't get missed by the ones that know. Keep hunting Al

Ok so I contacted 2 people! each of them identified the shoe as Gianmarco Lorenzi, the first woman who I contacted said she owned a pair but not anymore..so she cant help with the item #, the only thing she knew was they are froma few seasons back. the second woman has had them in stock in her ebay store, she only knows that it was part of the 2008-2009 Summer collection. I searched google images but couldnt see it there. I checked yahoo images and couldnt see them their neither.

Ok so I contacted 2 people! each of them identified the shoe as Gianmarco Lorenzi, the first woman who I contacted said she owned a pair but not anymore..so she cant help with the item #, the only thing she knew was they are froma few seasons back.

the second woman has had them in stock in her ebay store, she only knows that it was part of the 2008-2009 Summer collection.

I searched google images but couldnt see it there. I checked yahoo images and couldnt see them their neither.

That's cool. It's a step in the right direction. This is actually part of the fun of trying to pin down that elusive heel on your list. Hopefully more information will start coming out.

That's cool. It's a step in the right direction. This is actually part of the fun of trying to pin down that elusive heel on your list. Hopefully more information will start coming out.

I dunno why i cant find them. I searched it in google images. More ebay store owners contacted me and confirmed that it was a past collection(2008-2009) so I know for sure they are from the spring/summer 08/09 collection, i wonder why i cant find anyone who has tehm in a 6,6.5,7. These are 3 sizes i can fit into. If I wanted a BEBE shoe for example from 2005, I could get it easily. I just dunno why this certain one I havent found anyone yet who owns a pair, ive found only ppl who know/heard of it or even sold it in their ebay store.