Experience with http://tallgirls.co.uk/

Dexter23

Hello Dexter! They look nice boots and I can assure you that Tallgirls is an extremely respectable and reliable company. I first remember using them thirty or forty years ago! Sorry to mention it, but you set-up this thread in the wrong place. This part is for arranging meetings like our forthcoming Heel-Meet. I suggest getting this moved to 'For the Guys'. Cheerfully yours, Heelfan

Onwards and upwards!

Hello Dexter! They look nice boots and I can assure you that Tallgirls is an extremely respectable and reliable company. I first remember using them thirty or forty years ago!

mmmm thirty years, and I am only 29 :-/ I have send them an e-mail requesting some info, If i get the info i want/need I will probally buy them.

Sorry to mention it, but you set-up this thread in the wrong place. This part is for arranging meetings like our forthcoming Heel-Meet. I suggest getting this moved to 'For the Guys'.

Well I thought I put a thread like this in the "Real Life Shopping and Fun Meetings" group. If some mod want to move it no problemmo.

Hope they are a good fit. Perhaps we should have offered to check out whether the sizing comes large or small on these, because we are likely to call in there on Saturday. Would have been only 3 or 4 extra days to wait..... /I

/I

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

have bought three pairs of boots from tallgirls so far,excellent fast service,nice comfortable styles for everyday wear,do keep an eye on their sale page,recently bought a pair of calf length boots for £18 reduced from £45!!! and in a size 11!!!

keen to meet other uk male heel wearers to try & boost my confidence to wear heels in public