I've Been Gone a Long Time

Hi everyone,

This is my first post in a long, long time. I joined “hhplace” a long time ago and enjoyed the content very much. Because of other things going on at the time, my participation eventually fell to zero. I hope I am able to change that in the future. Thanks to my, much appreciated, birthday greeting from here, I recently logged back in just to see what was up. OK so I guess this is going to be a longer post than I originally thought.

I poked around the various pages and was pleased to discover 4 things. 1) The folks from the past I really enjoyed reading about are still here. 2) Many high heel lovers I have long admired on the Internet are now active participants. 3) Some new features have been added which are way cool, and 4) Unbelievably, I still remembered my password!

So I’ve been having a great time getting caught up. Originally, I didn’t (and still don’t) have anything of interest to post about myself or my activities but I did (and still do) want to contribute something. So I wrote a couple short fictional stories on the subject of high heels. I thought others might find them interesting. So I started looking for someone who might post them. So why didn’t I just cut & paste them into the “Stories” section of hhplace? I’m glad you asked. First, they’re big. They would have been a tough read within the context of a discussion board format. Second, and probably most important, the topic of high heels often finds itself intertwined with other interests and fetishes that, I feel, are outside the scope of “hhplace.” I didn’t want to diminish the real focus of “hhplace” with extraneous topics. I took special care to make sure there is nothing offensive, obscene, smutty or anything like that. They just have content which is outside the focus of this message board. If one can follow a link to the story and appreciates the content, excellent. If one follows the link and loses interest part way through, no harm done.

In fact, after many years of sitting on my hard drive, I re-read them and was somewhat appalled by the content. There were some parts I considered crude that really detracted from the story. I went through and edited them severely. I may be a “Badwriter” but I’m now a better editor.

I did get one story posted on a web site through the kindness of the owner many years ago. Please understand this is pre-editing. The humor is still there but the inappropriate parts are now history. It’s called “Pretty in Patent.” This is my first time to try and embed a link. I’ll check it soon after posting this. To link to the old version, click the title below. If it doesn’t work I’ll try something else.

Pretty in Patent

If one of you on this board with a website would be willing to host three stories, I would like to share them with the rest of the members. Of course you will want to pre-read them but just let me know if you’re willing and how to get them to you.

Charles

Welcome back BadWriter! I too took a very long hiatus from the board, but I too am back.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

Hi Tacchi Alti, You are correct. The link didn't work as I expected. I posted the actual URL below it but it was rightly removed by one of the admins, I suppose. When I verified it a picture of a lovely woman in heels showed up. and then it was possible to click on the title. However, when I went back to the site and verified the link a second time, it was a totally different picture. One that would easily be considered not appropriate for this site. As this site doesn't have any age verification, anyone could have looked at it and what they have was clearly not suitable "for all ages." Like I said above, the guy was gracious in putting it on his site for me but, it turned out to have limited appeal. I'm still hoping that someone on this board with a site will host the "revised" stories so that I can link you to them. Anyone? I'm hoping to participate more as well, but it seems whenever I find a thread that I would like to comment on, there are already several pages of comments and anything I wanted to say has already been covered. Maybe I'll just add it anyway. Charles