Louboutin Alti 160

pierced

I think one of the few 'real' 5"+ heels are surprisingly without any platform: the Louboutin Pigalle and Casadei stiletto... (however they come also in a lower style in some shops)http://www.shoptheshoebox.com/patent-pump/24848/177783

http://shoerazzi.com/selena-gomez-in-casadei/

Casadei's Blade Collection comes only up to 40 as I've managed to check out at a store in Italy. They are 13cm (5" +) at 37 so in larger sizes you should expect a higher heel.

Never the less they are totally "to die for". Both the pumps, the booties and the knee high boots.

I asked the sales girl in Capri if they had large sizes but they only had 37.5. Real shame... I wanted to try them on!

Shoes are like cars these days. They are all designed the same.....they are all made in the same factories...it's just the brand name and the price that changes.

"Good Girls keep diaries....Bad Girls just don't have the time...!:icon_twisted:"

Shoes are like cars these days. They are all designed the same.....they are all made in the same factories...it's just the brand name and the price that changes.

You're right. In my opinion, the older cars were much much better and same is with heels I think.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Here's some photos of the very high Choos. They are all listed as pretty much 5 inches actual rise on Net A Porter's web site. I'd love to see them in person and try them on... I might have to go to one of their shops next time I'm up London. : )

I bought the third style (Louisa) for my wife. In size 37.5, the exact measurements are: 157mm heel, 41mm platform.

So not quite a 5" rise, but the pitch is quite steep (almost completely vertical), as with all Choos of this height. My wife says these are harder to walk in than the Louboutin Monique 160 boots (basically a thigh high version of the Alti 160). Here they are side-by-side:

Posted Image

Casadei's Blade Collection comes only up to 40 as I've managed to check out at a store in Italy. They are 13cm (5" +) at 37 so in larger sizes you should expect a higher heel.

Never the less they are totally "to die for". Both the pumps, the booties and the knee high boots.

I asked the sales girl in Capri if they had large sizes but they only had 37.5. Real shame... I wanted to try them on!

Not really true. I tried them in Paris in a sz 39, the heels were 12 cm with a 1 cm hidden platform.