Virtual heels

I think one of the biggest reasons I went to Win2K was so I could finally install Maya 4.0 Unlimited. It looks sweet, but a real uphill challenge. I'm sure it'll be fun learning how to use it!

SQ.....still busting societal molds with a smile...and a 50-ton sledge!

I remember that story! I've read it many times, and it's almost like one of those cyber-thrillers you see sometimes! I keep thinking that it would make an excellent "Outer Limits" or "Twilight Zone" episode someday :smile:. One can dream, can't they?

SQ.....still busting societal molds with a smile...and a 50-ton sledge!

• 2 weeks later...

Yo, Trolldeg, would you by any chance care to put together a tutorial on how you did the 2 heel pix, esp the second one? Thanx Bunches. :smile:

"All that you can decide, is what to do with the time that is given you."--Gandalf,

"Life is not tried, it is merely survived

-If you're standing outside the fire."--Garth Brooks

On 2002-06-09 22:59, Dexter23 wrote:

Even beter than the ones you posted on 2002-02-24 18:15 ???? is that posseble???? they look so perfect...

as people have pointed out, they have no seams. and the shape is not top notch either (thougn you may not see it in the pic).

Trolldeg, as resident expert on 3D, have you ever heard of "Strata 3D Pro 3.6 or 3.7" (free 23-Mb basic version avail from their website at http://www.strata.com )? My College computer classes start up again in the fall and Strata is the 3D program that they teach for the (required) 3D visualization class. Do you have an opinion on the program, particularly how it compares to 3D Studio Max, Maya, Lightwave, etc. Thanks, AJ.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: azraelle on 2002-06-12 08:04 ]</font>

"All that you can decide, is what to do with the time that is given you."--Gandalf,

"Life is not tried, it is merely survived

-If you're standing outside the fire."--Garth Brooks

On 2002-06-12 08:02, azraelle wrote:

Trolldeg, as resident expert on 3D, have you ever heard of "Strata 3D Pro 3.6 or 3.7" (free 23-Mb basic version avail from their website at http://www.strata.com )? My College computer classes start up again in the fall and Strata is the 3D program that they teach for the (required) 3D visualization class. Do you have an opinion on the program, particularly how it compares to 3D Studio Max, Maya, Lightwave, etc. Thanks, AJ.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: azraelle on 2002-06-12 08:04 ]</font>

never heard about it, but it looks ok...

• 5 months later...