Where do you buy your heels? Online or in a shop?

mrt

I have always bought my heels from stores, when i started heeling i bought from Freeman Hardy & Willis, this would be about 1979-1980 when i was 16 years old, they did a lot of burgundy stiletto heels uk size 7. Today i buy from charity shops when i can, and my favourite brand is Faith, that is because of the metal heel tips. I have also bought from Deichmann shoes, Tommy Balls (when they were still going) & one or two pairs from Peacocks. Todays shoe size is between a large 8 & 9.

• 3 weeks later...

I buy everything from Amazon.com. Their selection is a bit difficult to wear down but once you do so, you can find some beautiful heels on the site. That and I'm not brave enough to actually walk up to a cash register and purchase High Heels. Everyone is out to get me, aren't they?.. no? Maybe? Yes? Probably not...

I used to buy on line - but now I am 100% at the stores. I wear a size 11 female and it seems that more ladies shoe stores are carrying the larger sizes in the sexy styles. I go to DSW - Shoe Carnival - Kohls - Maceys - Payless (getting sexier shoes now). I love the clearance racks at DSW. Many sexy styles at 1/2 the price. Try them on right there. Happy she buying, Bernheels

• 2 weeks later...

I switched more to stores now like with in the past few weeks because I found out I can fit 11s for some strange reason. While looking at Shoe Carnival today I saw one of the foot measuring devices on the floor and was curious what it would say. And conform it shows me at an 11 as well.