Any idea about these shoes?

dahool

dahool, My first guess is they could be something that was sold by, or could still be sold by eliteheels.com which is based in Germany as this seller is. I remember seeing something similiar but with in black with red bottoms. It was a wonderful and sultry pump with a 7" heel, and I am sure I had seen Sandra Bullock wearing these same pumps when she was last on the George Lopez show. On the other hand though what relevance does the manufacturer have? If you love them then put in a bid and see what happens. The wost that happens is you get outbid and don't get these shoes. But, at least you tried!! Good luck. HappyinHeels

Yeah, you're right. The shoes seem to be quite used and if I have to spend that much, I'd prefer to have them in a better condition. I waited for a long time to hunt for Leatherworks 7 inch boots and I finally found them in a nice price (lower than in catalogue) and I didn't have to wait for manufacturing. Now it's time to find red pumps but I can also wait and search for something unique at nice price:) I asked the seller for the brand name. Let's wait for his answer. Anyway, I'm going to bid on this auction:)

sizing 9 for 43 means made in UK, and considering the measurements of small platform and quite high heel I´d think LSB... or did leatherworks have such an elegant high heel too? even if the photography is a little bit unhappy making the heel look less high. also, at other shoes the seller mentions imagine... .. the print on the sole would be interesting... curious what answer you will get...

Hi all, Well, the seller's answer was that the sole contained the text "made in India", lol. These are deffinitely not made by Leatherworks because they don't make shoes with round toe like in this example. Leatherworks makes only spike heels. It's a big pity it's not possible to find any archives of LSB shoes because that would be a good material for comparison.