Hi to everybody!

I'm new here in this forum and I would like to change many ideas and information about our passion: high heels!

But, I have a doubt. When I try access some tabs (galleries...) I receive this message:

you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?

If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

What's happening?

Thanks!!

I'm new here in this forum and I would like to change many ideas and information about our passion: high heels!

But, I have a doubt. When I try access some tabs (galleries...) I receive this message:

you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?

If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

What's happening?

Thanks!!

Why not take a few minutes to read the "introduction" that is available to all newly registered members. It explains everything and answers the questions that you're asking. :):)

Welcome. If you looked around a little, you might find out that this question gets asked all too often, which is why there is an FAQ thread (a few, actually) in the tech support forum answering this very question. Bottom line is this isn't the place to join if you just want to see pictures, but you read that in your welcome message, didn't you?:)

• Like 1