.. actually fetish :)

pata

Saucy! Terrific heels and a great outfit, also. Thank you, Pata.

Women who wear heels are to be admired and appreciated for the feminine visage they create.

You have such superb taste in heels 'Pata'....they are very Fetish...and very elegant too.....(I LOOOVE the red corset too.....)

"Good Girls keep diaries....Bad Girls just don't have the time...!:icon_twisted:"

thank you :)

well *shoes make the people*, right? :)

These are the most attractive platform pumps I have ever seen! I am not a fan of platforms either.

oh, I believe thats the point, the combination of the small platform and very high and thin heel makes even a *platform* attractive...

@HappyinHeels: I do not know, but I will try to remember and measure it..

post-2189-133522947027_thumb.jpg

@Dr Who 3: hm, this time I confess I disagree. There are no balletheels having the elegancy such shoes possess. Also the power of the look is the colour - it is a dark warm shiny red which *defetishizes* the outfit inspite of the latex corset and the very high stiletto... Haven´t ever seen a balletheel in that colour anyway... The common red would be too aggressive for this.

@HappyinHeels: appr. 15 cm.

Pata I think im going to have to steal a few of your shoes

Well a little bit sad you see it from this point of view :). Different to my previous highheel collection where the most shoes were private bought and paid all by myself, all - every single of the shoes I own now I thank to members and fans of my site, my friends and my family. So - on the other hand- what about making a paysite by yourself then :)?

Oh wow! The model is STUNNING (as usual), the outfit is GREAT and the shoes.... Im lost for words! They are faboulous! I dont like platforms, but these look great! Imagine those without the platform... Yummi! :) Thank you for sharing!

pata,

What a pretty outfit and gorgeous high heels. You look so elegant and sexy wearing them. I always look forward to your posts and pictures. Thank you so much for sharing with us!:)

Well I guess I was thinking of the style and not the color exactly. Your other business outfit with the ballet heels was stunning so I figured the ballets would look just as stunning with this outfit with the latex corset and all. But you know best as you are the model. Dr Who 3

• 3 months later...

Well I guess I was thinking of the style and not the color exactly. Your other business outfit with the ballet heels was stunning so I figured the ballets would look just as stunning with this outfit with the latex corset and all.

But you know best as you are the model.

Dr Who 3

ok I see. Hm I would say balletheels are - well, - balletheels and ACTUALLY they will never be as classy as *normal* highheels are and can destroy a look as well. though that game with making balletheels look as if they were is quite funny too, I agree :smile:.

but here some new pictures of these beautiful shoes- and actually quite ehm *fetish* again :smile::penitent:.

post-2189-133522959261_thumb.jpg

post-2189-133522959268_thumb.jpg

ok I see. Hm I would say balletheels are - well, - balletheels and ACTUALLY they will never be as classy as *normal* highheels are and can destroy a look as well. though that game with making balletheels look as if they were is quite funny too, I agree :smile:.

but here some new pictures of these beautiful shoes- and actually quite ehm *fetish* again :smile::penitent:.

Thank you for the beautiful pics. You are a true hh queen! Are those nylons really by Wolford?

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...