A Nice Pair- Does Anyone Remember These?

Springolator

• 3 weeks later...

When I was young my mom found a pair way in the back of her closet. They were white and very similar to the picture. She slipped them on and walked around the house for a while and I marvelled at how a shoe with no back or sling could stay on her feet. At the time when springolators were in style, open toes were not overly revealing and she said that these were very open for the era. They were her favorite type of shoe and she had about five pairs. E

I have one pair of original 1950's 'Springolator' mules that I bought off EBay about 18 months ago. They are very similar in style to those posted, although mine are in Leopard print with a black bow......trouble is, I can't remember which box I put them in now...!:irked:

"Good Girls keep diaries....Bad Girls just don't have the time...!:icon_twisted:"

I also found several pair on ebay. I really like them ,there easy to wear. The sexyist heel ever made,I think.

One of the sexiest for sure....along with Vintage Terry de Havilland high heels...!

"Good Girls keep diaries....Bad Girls just don't have the time...!:icon_twisted:"

• 2 weeks later...