Larger sizes at Bakers Shoes

HappyinHeels

Hey All,

many of you know of my fondness for the heels at Bakers' stores and have engaged both managers and customer service staff at their headquarters in St. Louis, Missouri to encourage the offering of more shoes in size 11 in the stores and to consider selling size 12. Last year I spotted the "VICTORIA", a very hot selling pump with a 5.7" stiletto heel in size 12 but only in red. This year's version is the "MELINA" with a lower 5.25" stiletto heel but also popular. Of the 10 color variations offered 9 of them are offered in size 12, albeit all but two are out of stock. This means they sold out of them. The two they have in stock at this writing are the black suede and black patent.

http://www.bakersshoes.com/p-200251-MELINA.aspx?c=296

This is great news for turning the tide and for our size-12 shoe wearers looking for the perfect shoe. By the way, I have made it quite clear that their managers have told me more men than ever are buying heels in their stores. Send stores your feedback because it does work.

HappyinHeels:wavey::)

HappyinHeels,

I also went into a Baker's to try on a pair. I had the saleswoman find a

pair in size 10 and 11. I didn't know whoch would fit the best. She asked

me if I was going to purchase both pairs. I said "No, I am going to try them on here.". This, I belived, suprised her. Once I had the on, she asked how the felt, and I was treated great. I did send an email to

Baker's with a good compliment. It nice to know that Baker's seems to

accept men in their stores....

The pair I want to try on is the Justine. I like the blue:

http://www.bakersshoes.com/p-203598-JUSTINE.aspx?c=296

HNH

I just went to there website and they only had 6 pair in size 12 but its a start

They been iffy on the larger sizes, I found the fit tight for wider feet so think twice or try on before buying.

Hello, :wave: my name is Hoverfly. I’m a high heel addict…. Weeeeeeeeeee!  👠1998 to 2022!

Baker's was one of the earliest places I purchased heels in the mid 1970's and early 80's until my feet out grew the slim pickings of size 11 they had. When I started, I could easily wear a size 10 and they had an "auction" of the longer you waited, the cheaper the purchase price. That was when they used the Qualicraft brand. Those always seemed to be the most beautiful shoes at that time. Ah - to still have tha size 10 option. Now I have a size 13 and those are few and far between. Glad they are adding the size 12 - but also - there are many females with that as there size also.

Just a bit higher to to delight - low enough for healthy foot comfort and great beginning.

My friendly local Payless seems to be carrying a larger selection in sizes 12 and 13 now. Recently while I was browsing I had the good pleasure of watching an attractive young lady trying on size 13's. Don't know why I'm so attracted to women with large feet but I am.

Hey All,

many of you know of my fondness for the heels at Bakers' stores and have engaged both managers and customer service staff at their headquarters in St. Louis, Missouri to encourage the offering of more shoes in size 11 in the stores and to consider selling size 12. Last year I spotted the "VICTORIA", a very hot selling pump with a 5.7" stiletto heel in size 12 but only in red. This year's version is the "MELINA" with a lower 5.25" stiletto heel but also popular. Of the 10 color variations offered 9 of them are offered in size 12, albeit all but two are out of stock. This means they sold out of them. The two they have in stock at this writing are the black suede and black patent.

http://www.bakersshoes.com/p-200251-MELINA.aspx?c=296

This is great news for turning the tide and for our size-12 shoe wearers looking for the perfect shoe. By the way, I have made it quite clear that their managers have told me more men than ever are buying heels in their stores. Send stores your feedback because it does work.

HappyinHeels:wavey::)

Red and Taupe are available in Sz12 too!!!

In the land of the blind, the one eyed man is king!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you for the update! I'm always looking for new styles in size 12, which are difficult to find in the shoe stores. If giving them feedback will expand the size 12 offerings, I'll give them my 2 cents worth.

OKSANA WP

Got me a pair of these Wild Pair oxfords from bakers in an eleven after a review said they fit a size big. Sure enough they were a full size big. :irked:

post-143-133522947585_thumb.jpg

Hello, :wave: my name is Hoverfly. I’m a high heel addict…. Weeeeeeeeeee!  👠1998 to 2022!

hoverfly, Way to go dude! I'm glad you were able to find something you liked at Bakers. Everyone here knows that store works for me and it's nice to see it has satisfied someone else as well. If you really like the shoes then please give them your feedback and let them know you are a male customer that's just as serious about their shoes as the women. A company that values it clientele will pay attention to that clientele's observations. Thanks for posting your new shoes here. HappyinHeels :irked: