Heels for 2011/2012

PetiteMale

I see nothing different to the dismal range of styles that we already have to suffer in the shops. Most of those are hideous in my opinion.

"Good Girls keep diaries....Bad Girls just don't have the time...!:icon_twisted:"

I see nothing different to the dismal range of styles that we already have to suffer in the shops. Most of those are hideous in my opinion.

I'll agree to that.

What possibilities I saw were presented bad anyways.

- - - Oh - - that's right - -I'm not supposed to see the possibilities being a guy and all.

There's some really lovely shoes in that link. I think some of the members here are lacking vision, both actual and metaphorical. Can you illustrate what's remotely hideous about the attached?

post-9545-133522946331_thumb.jpg

There's some really lovely shoes in that link.

Can you illustrate what's remotely hideous about the attached?

I find your comment both offensive and utterly uncalled for.

However, to answer your question - everything about those shoes is hideous. The designs are clumsy and unsubtle, the heels are badly designed for walking and are aesthetically unattractive. The platform examples are chunky and ungainly, most of the straps and ties are for too wide and lack any sense of design proportion or style. The colour choices leave much to be desired as most of them clash dreadfully. None of them do anything to compliment or enhance the shape of the wearer's legs or feet - and in nearly all cases they merely stand out as design exercises in themselves - not as tasteful accessories to the main outfit being worn.

The overall impression given by this selection of heels is garish and tasteless. There is a complete lack of subtlety, elegance or grace in any of those designs.

"Good Girls keep diaries....Bad Girls just don't have the time...!:icon_twisted:"

Are you looking at the images that I collated from the original post?

You find my comment offensive, yet you wade in with:

In fairness Benno PIB gave her opinion on the shoes suggesting she believed they were awful. You then made a comment suggesting her opinion was flawed, so I would say that's why she took offence. If you like the styles then fine but PIB has the right to dislike them. Let's not argue, we all have different tastes and opinions.

High heels are the shoes I choose to put on, respect my choice as I repect yours.

Fair point Foxyheels, but it's still 6 of 1 and half a dozen of the other. I should have put a couple of smileys in my post. Sorry for any brusqueness. I wasn't trying to stir the pot. I was only defending the shoes They have done nothing wrong : )

As known in some places around the forum, those wedges are definitely my cup of tea :) I mean, I've seen them in style before, yes. But this time, I can buy my own pair ;D Something I've wanted for years and years~

Formally "HHDude"

• 3 weeks later...

There's some really lovely shoes in that link. I think some of the members here are lacking vision, both actual and metaphorical.

Can you illustrate what's remotely hideous about the attached?

I wouldn't give much thought to the opinions of someone who owns clear plastic stripper heels. :irked:

I find your comment both offensive and utterly uncalled for.

However, to answer your question - everything about those shoes is hideous. The designs are clumsy and unsubtle, the heels are badly designed for walking and are aesthetically unattractive. The platform examples are chunky and ungainly, most of the straps and ties are for too wide and lack any sense of design proportion or style. The colour choices leave much to be desired as most of them clash dreadfully. None of them do anything to compliment or enhance the shape of the wearer's legs or feet - and in nearly all cases they merely stand out as design exercises in themselves - not as tasteful accessories to the main outfit being worn.

The overall impression given by this selection of heels is garish and tasteless. There is a complete lack of subtlety, elegance or grace in any of those designs.

I agree with PiB on this. Hope that doesn't offend anyone that I have a different opinion than they do. I much prefer classic styles of which I saw one in the article in #9, the Emilio Pucci blue ankle strap stilettos.

I am not criticizing anyone who likes the other styles but I reserve the right to say out loud that I think they are ugly.

Now, lets get back to having fun.