1. 1. What do you weigh?

• I'm pretty light (skinny)
    • I believe I'm in the middle
    • I'm...on the heavy side...

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have to say that I am not currently overweight but I did lose 75 pounds a few years ago. I also like to wear skirts and dresses so I do want to drop another 15 pounds so they look better. I would be totally uninspired to drop the weight if it weren't for my desire to look good in my outfits. I can already pass if I wear makeup and a wig but I really want to be happy in my clothes. I wear a corset at times and it helps my body look very female but I have just enough extra in the tummy area that makes me unhappy. Inspired, I have list 7 pounds in the past few weeks and started doing some exercises to strengthen the stomach muscles. If you feel like you need to drop some weight, find a good inspiration to do so. It makes it easier to say NO to the second helping or can get you off the couch to do some exercise.

• 3 months later...

Im small fry. Im 5'-6 1/2" and I weigh in at 132 lbs. Im actually trying to gain some weight in muscle. I want to weigh about 140 to 145 lbs. I am very slim though and can easily pull off wearing heels. LOL even though I eat like a pig.

I'm 5'5" but overweight. Also quite heavy set , a situation worsened by years of powerlifting in the late 80's/90's. So although I love 5-6" stiletto's its not a good aesthetic for public heeling. So that'll a remain a private pleasure for now. Being here has given me fresh impetus to do something about it. Daily training - running , cycling , swimming. But No weights Dieting too. Joined a slimming club! Enrolling in yoga class next week. I wanna get the look that I'm happy with to allow me to street heel stilettos. Hopefully this summer. In the meantime its boots of varying types. Shopping for more boots this week. C ya later I'm off training now. 5 mile run.

"You put high heels on and you change" M. Blahnik

I'm 5'5" but overweight. Also quite heavy set , a situation worsened by years of powerlifting in the late 80's/90's.

So although I love 5-6" stiletto's its not a good aesthetic for public heeling. So that'll a remain a private pleasure for now.

Being here has given me fresh impetus to do something about it.

Daily training - running , cycling , swimming. But No weights

Dieting too. Joined a slimming club! Enrolling in yoga class next week.

I wanna get the look that I'm happy with to allow me to street heel stilettos.

Hopefully this summer.

In the meantime its boots of varying types. Shopping for more boots this week.

C ya later I'm off training now. 5 mile run.

In the meantime you could go for a chunkier heeled shoe or boot. Dress the body you have, not the one you aspire to. Put those stilettos in a place where they will constantly remind you of your aspirations and let them become a reward for meeting your weight loss goals. Drastic weight loss changes you (I know, having lost 55 pounds myself). It will change your sense of style as well. A whole new world of fashion opens up to you once you are in your ideal weight range.

Oh, and a warning. Shopping for clothes becomes fun when you realize how much easier it is to look good in clothes you wouldn't have dared to wear before.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

In the meantime you could go for a chunkier heeled shoe or boot. Dress the body you have, not the one you aspire to. Put those stilettos in a place where they will constantly remind you of your aspirations and let them become a reward for meeting your weight loss goals. Drastic weight loss changes you (I know, having lost 55 pounds myself). It will change your sense of style as well. A whole new world of fashion opens up to you once you are in your ideal weight range.

Oh, and a warning. Shopping for clothes becomes fun when you realize how much easier it is to look good in clothes you wouldn't have dared to wear before.

Yeah you're right. I've lost loads of weight in the past. Everything changes. Especially confidence and positivity. I'm investigating boots now. Short stiletto and chunky/cuban heels.

Thanks again. I'm feeling more and more heeled.

Im 6'3 and i've been everywhere from 150lbs to 275lbs. Right now im sitting at 220, and I aim to get back down to my 160lb goal. My waistline is roughly 32-34 when im that weight, and thats what I love. Heres to that happening in the next few years :smile:

What Other People Think Of Me, Ain't None Of My Buisness ~ RuPaul

Wow. I'm already down to a size 10. New flared jeans today. Went for a 12 , too big. What with new boots and shoes and a general willingness to expose myself to the masses and see what happens the only way is up. I think that sentence was too long. I'm still too fat in the upper body. My hips are gorgeously defined. My torso is waiting for god lol. A few more weeks of running , yoga , slimming world , sex , bacardi and diet coke , no beer and street heels. I might reach my aesthetically pleasing BMI.