The Weight Topic

ChipsHH

What do you weigh?  

140 members have voted

1. 1. What do you weigh?

• I'm pretty light (skinny)
    • I believe I'm in the middle
    • I'm...on the heavy side...

Hope I didn't throw anyone off ;P But it does read correctly. I was curious, too, because I think [our weight] forms to being a factor in why a lot of us doesn't go out heeling as much as we would like, at least for me. Of course, simply saying "lose the weight" or "start shedding the pounds off" doesn't really motivate one to jump right to it. So, this is the question: what is your weight (or what did you select above)? And is it a factor to you going out in heels or not. Of course, I put the votes to being private for good measure. But I don't care to say that I'm about middle-weight, although I see myself as a little heavy.

Formally "HHDude"

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Height : 5'10 Weight: ~14stone I do desire to have a little less around the middle and tone the legs a little more. One is fixed with exercise, the other through more heeling. Guess I just found a reason to walk more :) C

Ah yes the weight topic, dang....but hey we can manage it or not. I am 180cm/5'10ish" and go between 176lbs/79kg and 185lbs/84 depending on how active I am in the outdoors. Presently I am 81kg/178lbs and hope to get down to 78 by summer's end. I am guessing that it is 14lbs to the stone? That put me at 12.5ish stone? Corset training will do it for me. Mtnsofheels

I'm a bit heavier than I should be and bigger around the waist than I would like, and my wife and I both agree that I look goofy in stilettos. A woman of my build would probably look just as bad in stilettos. So for me, public wearing means thicker heels. The positive side is that I'm less likely to stumble, trip, and get the heel caught in grates and pavement cracks.

I hate this topic *but* if I can respond, I hope it encourages others to respond as well. I'm 5'9", all of 160lbs dressed and out of the pouring rain. Ive had a weight problem my whole life. Even when put on diets to gain weight, the most I have EVER weighed was 170ish. Does this effect weather or not I go heeling.. Nope. I kinda have a reverse polarization of how ' fat ' people feel yet its just the same. I *wish* I could gain and keep on about 25lbs. :)

REPEATEDLY ARGUMENTATIVE, INSULTING AND RUDE. BANNED FOR LIFE.

I'm 5' 10" and have gone from 215 lbs. to 185 lbs. Would like to lose an additional 10 lbs.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

I am 5'10" and I have some weight to lose. I started an eating and exercise plan six weeks ago and have lost 20 lbs. I have about 40 - 50 lbs to go. Excess weight is one factor keeping me from public feeling. Also I lose weight from my feet as well and can fit into narrower shoes. That opens up the choices a little when looking for size 12 shoes. Later, Larry

Life is short...  Wear the bleeping shoes!

There's really no doubt that I am on the heavy side. I'm 5'10 and around 275 at the moment (I've lost about 40 lbs so far, working on more). Weight has always been a factor for me with clothing, but I've decided to not let it be anymore. I've always admired the few bigger ladies that still take pride in their appearance and dress fashionably, so why should I be any different? I do tend to wear thicker heels, but I think that's just mostly down to personal preference for me.

Hey All, I'm 5' 8.5" / 174 cm tall and weigh 190-195 lbs/ 87-89 kg. I could stand to lose about 10 lbs/4kg or so. Used to curse my height until I realized two things decades apart; That I could play American football really well but had to play smart and angry and that my shorter-than-average stature meant that 6 inch heels were not out of the question after all. HappyinHeels:wavey:

Well, I'm 6-2 and around 225, I'm told that's an average weight for my height. However, I'd like to lose a good ten to fifteen pounds which would make me look more streamlined, especially when I wear a skirt in public.

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

At 5' 7 3/4" barefooted with a rather long torso for my height, any weight excess is really noticeable around my abdominal area. I would like to be around 165#, but to achieve this I have to loose about 30 to 35#. Well, I can see it is time to get back to my exercising schedule after I have a decent well-balanced meal and start with a push off or exiting movement.

Well, I'm 6-2 and around 225, I'm told that's an average weight for my height. However, I'd like to lose a good ten to fifteen pounds which would make me look more streamlined, especially when I wear a skirt in public.

You surprise me, Jeff. You are about 0.5" taller than me and, from your pics, look very much the same build as me - possibly a little slimmer round the middle! I'm 14st (196 lbs) plus or minus a pound or two (with a 34-36" waist and a 42" chest) so I'm a good 29 lbs (2st) lighter than you, and I'm certainly not underweight. I think we are the same shoe size too - UK11 = USW13/14!

You surprise me, Jeff. You are about 0.5" taller than me and, from your pics, look very much the same build as me - possibly a little slimmer round the middle! I'm 14st (196 lbs) plus or minus a pound or two (with a 34-36" waist and a 42" chest) so I'm a good 29 lbs (2st) lighter than you, and I'm certainly not underweight. I think we are the same shoe size too - UK11 = USW13/14!

Well, I exercise daily to keep my weight steady and my waistline (36") and trim as possible. I'd like to get down to a 34, but I'm content with what I am right now. Oh, yeah, I suck in my stomach when I take my pictures, thus my looking a tad slimmer than you. I know, it's cheating, but hey, it's an innocent little ruse! :) And yes, we are the same shoe size as I wear a women's 13 wide to 14 medium.

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

I'm 179 cm and 77kg. I took early retirement in november 2010, changed my eating habits and lost 4 kg. Like that. Greetings Hans.

I am 5'11", and I am around 210 lbs. I consider myself to be about 30 pounds above where I would really like to be, but I don't think I am really overweight. I would just prefer to look much thinner than I do now. My weight does impact what I wear out. I tend to wear thick/chunky heels or wedges when I heel. I do own some thinner (stiletto) heels, but would not wear them out unless I was significantly thinner, I just feel it doesn't look as good for a larger person to be wearing them in my opinion.

5'11" usually around 165lbs. However, that takes a LOT of work to maintain. However with a side avocation as a horseback trick rider with a regular show schedule, I absolutely have to stay slim. I have a short torso and long legs and rather small waist (I wear 28" waist jeans). I can easily find jeans to fit me, but dressier pants are just a nightmare as it is extremely hard to find the small waist size with long legs, usually just have to go to the women's (junior's) dept. even though I've never cross dressed and doubt if I ever will. Does seem though that the combination of narrow build and long legs is far more common among females, thus the availability of something that fits. Any type of heels work fine for me, although I have only worn either tall heeled cowboy boots or chunky clogs publicly.

I am appx 5' 10" bare foot, 85kg, i still think I,m to heavy but loosing weight fast want to be down to about 70kg, doing plenty of excersise now no chocolate, stopped drinking and smoking, so I can easily walk in my 5 inch heels.

5'9" and 65ish kilograms, though it varies +/-5or so kilos. Most people have a hard time losing weight, I have one of those bodies that have problems gaining weight. Meh, helps out with rock climbing, less mass = easier to climb. >.<

Hello saudade I thought I was the only HH wearer that is also into rock climbing - you proved me wrong. So I whish you happy climbing apart from happy heeling. Ah - to stick to the topic: 173cm / 72kg (and for you: 5.12b max) Cheers, Holger