6.2", 7" and 7.8" heels without a platform

Talitha

Has anybody ever bought something from ***FAKE WEBSITE REMOVED*** In the menu you can see all of the heel heights although the platform part is empty. I believe the shoes are made in China because the shippingcosts are free in that area. I think they are very pretty (mostly the 6.2" heels) but I wonder if they're good quality! I hope somebody can help me out!

@ Benno: Yes they do look a lot alike and the prices are pretty similar - maybe they are from the same manufacturer, but I do believe some designs are slightly different (for example the one with the closed round toe box)

I have sent an email with questions, we will see if they reply quickly.

No the site is still there...and I have a good feeling it's legit...there is a lot of details on shipping, policies, material, sizes,etc to be a bogus site.

That's my opinion.

clicking on a description/info image you'll be redirected to a website which tries do put a trojan onto your computer... Something of the homepage has to be true as all these photos were never seen somewhere else so the heels/the manufacturer has to exist... But the whole site seems to be shady.

@Tech: I'm sorry but I did not post this link while knowing that it was a "fake" website, it was not on purpose. I still wonder who the manufacturer of these shoes is! Also, the emailadress of the fetish heel part of the website is a different one than the one on the homepage. Maybe it's just a host website?