persephones heels!

amy01

hey everyone! Just wanting some help in identifying the lovely persephones heels! The ones im talking about are the 7inch peep toe sandals, i know they are by the highest heels a long time ago but any body tell me the name of them as id love to try track a pair down! Xoxo amy

hey everyone! Just wanting some help in identifying the lovely persephones heels! The ones im talking about are the 7inch peep toe sandals, i know they are by the highest heels a long time ago but any body tell me the name of them as id love to try track a pair down! Xoxo amy

Not much hope I'm afraid.

They were from the Highest Heel, but I purchased them well over 10 years ago. The chances of you finding another pair now are very remote. I don't even know whether they had a brand name, because they were bought before internet shopping had really come into being.

Not much hope I'm afraid.

They were from the Highest Heel, but I purchased them well over 10 years ago. The chances of you finding another pair now are very remote. I don't even know whether they had a brand name, because they were bought before internet shopping had really come into being.

They'll be worth a few bob if they're still in good condition...!

"Good Girls keep diaries....Bad Girls just don't have the time...!:icon_twisted:"