Black latex and boots

bootcrazy

Hmm, superb boots. I like those. They don't look to have much over a 4.5 inch heel, so could be worn for quite a long time I guess. How long does it take to get into that tight rubber dress? Does it have a handy zip somewhere?

Hello Bootcrazy! That last pic is great - an excellent heel-lift and arched instep. Do you street-heel in those, or are are you strictly an indoors wearer? I have a fairly similar pair (but black calf, not patent) that I showed to Firefox last week, and have worn around London a lot under trousers that hid the top third of the heel. Only thing was, I got followed (they called it 'stalking' these days) by a guy from Piccadilly Circus up most of Regent Street. It was a bit creepy and I can see how unnerving it would be for young ladies! Cheerfully yours, Heelfan

Onwards and upwards!

Another one registering to join your 'appreciation society'.

Thanx Ionic always flattered and pleased to have another fan.

BC,

Lets see you in action then! Can you walk OK in the 6inch heels?

Having some trouble with the computer software but I will get there, and yes I can walk in the 6" heels.

Zip em up tight and worship them

So are you boot fetishist or just love all high heels.

BTW I dont walk in my 6" heel boots very often... they are not meant for walking in. :(

Boots have tended to be a fairly incidental interest, and they are an expensive hobby too :o , but I do think I'm beginning to see the light!!! :(:(:lol:

/I

/I

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Bootcrazy:-) I like heeled boots also. How the devil do you get such deep cleavage. I sure would like to know. You look fantastic as a girl. If you could post your web-site address, I certainly would appreciate it. Tell us some secrets of how you can achieve such a convincing womanly look. I'm fairly new at this posting thing, but you sure are giving me an education. FANTASTIC!!! Cheers. Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

JeffM:-) Thanks for your suggestion and thanks again for your patience. The wife and I both were looking and reading the posts together and I don't know why one of us didn't think of checking the profile, but we didn't. Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!