Do Women like Men in heels?

Amanda

No, this is not a poll.

Guys always vote in polls in the girls forum forum so it's no use in this case.

Would you like to see men teetering around in stilettos or would you rather they didn't?

I have no problems with it. I really didn't consider it before I met Foxyheels but when he told me after a few days after we met I thought why not they are just shoes. I like wearing them so why shouldn't he. It has no detriment to his masculinity what so ever. I think the vast majority of women wouldn't like it if asked but until you are confronted by it from the man you love I don't think you can truly say if you would be opposed to it. On a lighter note he has awful feet so it actually enhances the view when he wears his heels.

• 1 month later...

For me it does not mind. I think men can be sexy in high heels. I think it is easier to do that in private but why not. I know trangender who loves heels and wear them everyday. They look sexy. Kiss Sab

• Like 1

High heels are the most exciting thing of life silly.gif !

I no care what man or woman choose wear as long as its not obscene. I'm not afraid that they will walk better or look better than I. I think a thick high heel look good on a man in good shape. Thin high heels not so good.

No, this is not a poll.

Guys always vote in polls in the girls forum forum so it's no use in this case.

Would you like to see men teetering around in stilettos or would you rather they didn't?

well it is not only voting - I think here are quite alot girls writing which ....ehm ain´t girls the most time of their lives :irked:. So I do not know if a *girls-forum here has any sense anyway. Funny it seems it is more likely men who are horrified then to discover an obvious fantasy-girl is a fantasy only :smile:.

About men in highheels; shortly: I do not care - I accept- I prefer women wearing highheels.

One should wear what one wants to - this not depending on the gender. if they like themselves that way, they can wear what they want. But I also do not think it is an issue to talk much about.

What I do not like is some men _complaining_ about *a problem* and lack of acceptance (mostly those who just do not dare) - you know, women would just DO it if they want to. By the way, women wearing highheels have to *fight* for their attitude too. Or the same bad: some men steadily craving for beeing affirmed how good it looks at them. And this is what I actually think ridiculous. People have also the right NOT to like something. There are also people who do not like highheels generally, and it is their right as well. Would I refuse to wear highheels because of those? Def. no. I wear highheels because I myself like them, so it is where the emphasis should be on and not what other people might think.

Still as to my own personal taste- in my opinion at 99% women wearing highheels look much better than men in highheels do. I am straight so may be it is my prejudices making me prefer women dressed a feminine way- highheels are feminine for me. there are some men having the attitude and style to look good wearing highheels - but I like them at women (or at me LOL) more.

I enjoy my husband weari g high heeled boots out socially.

would you mind us telling WHAT exactly do u enjoy about that? just curious...

i would allways want my b/f to wear high heels, i dont have a problem with it at all and if he wants to wear nylons with them then all the better. some peeps are so behind the times.

well in my opinion there is a HUGE difference between *always wanting him to wear high heels* and *not having a problem with it*.

also the same, I think it very interesting; - would you tell us more about WHAT it is what you like about him wearing high heels?

.. do u also like other men wearing high heels?