Congrats Boston

Just wanted to offer my congratulations to the Boston Bruins and their fans. Before the series started, I didn't think Boston could even put up a fight against a Vancouver team that seamed destined for cup glory, but in the end they were unquestionably the dominant team in the series! Cheers Boston, good for you!

hell yeah they did!!! those bears (same name different origin) got the better of those 'ole KILLER WHALES (whose names means that in the native american nation-tribe of vancouver) oh yeah, I almost forgot thats where the name SASQUATCH comes from it means "giant hairy man of the forest":smile:

I, too, congratulate the Boston Bruins. I'm just glad that it went seven games, the games (except the blow-outs) were exciting, and my hat's off to NBC for their coverage. Their camera angles and over-all coverage of hockey and the NHL, in my opinion, are better than any other television network.

I've waited 39 years for this! When the clock was counting down the last few seconds of game 7 I just couldn't believe that they actually pulled it off. Thomas was absolutely awesome in the goal. Cat-like reflexes. 2012 can come now... I feel fulfilled. LOL Charlie

Everything I say is a lie!.......I'm lying

I think it's about curling :)

Ooooh yes!

I know all about that, I find Rowenta make some nice heated ones but most hairdressers get theirs from Sally for about £10.00 per dozen...

Personally I prefer tongs or straighteners depending on the style or look I'm trying to get.

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.

Ooooh yes!

I know all about that, I find Rowenta make some nice heated ones but most hairdressers get theirs from Sally for about £10.00 per dozen...

Personally I prefer tongs or straighteners depending on the style or look I'm trying to get.

Dr. Shoe, you do need to get out more.:)