New ballet high heels

Jabble

Just wanted to post pictures of a new pair of ballet high heels I got a few days ago (Devious). Also want to hear about high heel ballet shoe experiences from others. They are very "funky" and feel very cool to wear! Thanks for looking

post-30330-133522944599_thumb.jpg

post-30330-133522944615_thumb.jpg

post-30330-133522944631_thumb.jpg

post-30330-133522944648_thumb.jpg

I cannot really walk in them. I got a couple of cramps in my foot from just standing. Mainly got this pair for the restrictiveness. As far as trying to walk in them more, perhaps with time.

amazing shoes, I have a pair of Knee high Ballet boot and I ware them a lot, the more you ware them the easier it will get walking in them. I find the boot are easier because you can pull the laces tight and this gives more support. Keep them on for as long as possible even without walking in them this will get your ankles and calf muscles use to them. Good luck and enjoy the shoes. Booted up

Thanks. One evening I wore them for a half hour straight. Then on another night I wore them for one hour straight. Last night I kept them on for two hours straight while chilling and doing homework on my bed. I can see that about the boots. I originally wanted ankle-high boots with the locks on them; I found this pair, very slightly used, on Ebay for a real good price.

• 6 months later...

Thanks.

I originally wanted ankle-high boots with the locks on them; I found this pair, very slightly used, on Ebay for a real good price.

Just please keep in mind that ankle-high boots sabilize your ankle a bit while walking. The shoes that you've bought have zero ankle stability.

What shoe size did you buy in comparison to your normal shoe size?