Busted.... Caught looking

Well boys have you ever been busted for looking at a ladies heels in public. A while ago i got caught while going into a corner store. A very classy older lady caught me looking at her feet "are you looking at my feet?" my reply "yes I love your taste in heels" looking her in the eye and smiling. I once saw a young mother who obviously had just started wearing a nice pair of wedge maryjanes and was walking very carefully in them. Just smiled and told her " I really like your shoes, are they new?" she blushed and smiled. I really appreciated that she was risking and that I got to see her in the lovely heels.

I no longer feel "caught" when someone notices me paying attention to a lady's feet and shoes. It gives me great pleasure to see a woman who cares about her appearance and I don't mind acknowledging and letting her know I appreciate it. If she or anyone else has a problem with it, it is their problem, not mine.

I agree shimper. Caught implies that you were doing something wrong. What's wrong with appreciating someone shoes?

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

Howdy, In eighth grade a gal caught me admiring her wedge heel flats that were common in the late eighties. She said, "Why are you looking at my shoes." The whole shoe thing was new to me and I was quite embarrassed so I told her that I had seen a cricket on the floor by her back pack. Later, Larry

Life is short...  Wear the bleeping shoes!

Having the presence of mind to respond in an appropriate and appreciative manner, and not feeling guilty are marvellous attributes. Sadly I think I can claim either of these qualities :) Well done to those who do have them.

"A man cannot make a pair of shoes rightly unless he do it in a devout manner" - Thomas Carlyle

I have been 'caught' on many occasions and I had always been ready to actually speak to the woman anyway, specifically to complement her on her taste in footwear. It's usually a great ice-breaker to open up conversation. I've also been 'caught' by the missus on more than a few occasions. Before I told her about my passion for footwear I would inform her that I'd like to see her in such shoes and was picturing it in my mind. Naturally that gained me a scalding but was always better than what might ensue had I confessed to 'checking her out'. Since telling the missus of my love of wearing heels many years ago, I've made a concious effort to not look when I'm out with her as I know it would make her uncomfortable. C

If a woman notices you looking at her high heels and asks you if you are looking at them, just be honest with her. Tell her yes, you were looking at them and they are very pretty. Sometimes you might get a blush, a funny look, or a simple "thank you" and a smile.

You are obviously a far cooler dude than me!! :)

If a woman notices you looking at her high heels and asks you if you are looking at them, just be honest with her. Tell her yes, you were looking at them and they are very pretty. Sometimes you might get a blush, a funny look, or a simple "thank you" and a smile.

"A man cannot make a pair of shoes rightly unless he do it in a devout manner" - Thomas Carlyle

I agree shimper. Caught implies that you were doing something wrong. What's wrong with appreciating someone shoes?

In my oppinion, nothing is wrong. We, women, when we are wearing high heels (or cleavage or short skirts), we DO know what men are looking at.

Elegance is my second name

• 1 month later...

after catching me oggljng gals heels and always nagging her to always wear heels, she finally had enough. She tossed a shopping bag at me and said "if you love high heels so darn much YOU try wearing them!! In the bag was a new pair of stiletto heeled black patent pumps, just the kind I have trouble keeping from starring at, in My size!! She insisted I put them on immediately! I did so and from the gleam in her eye I think se suspected I had always had a supressed desire to try on women's heels! It was a real rush to slip my feet into the heels and soon I manged walking with a graceful gait. She told me she liked how they looked on me and I was to wear them the rest of the day. I did so without objection as I found it thrilling to walk about hearing the click of heels and know I am wearing them! She finally admitted she had a f fantasy about seeing me in heels! I wear them often and find myself wondering what it would feel like to wear nylons with my heels. Jc

after catching me oggljng gals heels and always nagging her to always wear heels, she finally had enough. She tossed a shopping bag at me and said "if you love high heels so darn much YOU try wearing them!! In the bag was a new pair of stiletto heeled black patent pumps, just the kind I have trouble keeping from starring at, in My size!! She insisted I put them on immediately! I did so and from the gleam in her eye I think se suspected I had always had a supressed desire to try on women's heels! It was a real rush to slip my feet into the heels and soon I manged walking with a graceful gait. She told me she liked how they looked on me and I was to wear them the rest of the day. I did so without objection as I found it thrilling to walk about hearing the click of heels and know I am wearing them! She finally admitted she had a f fantasy about seeing me in heels! I wear them often and find myself wondering what it would feel like to wear nylons with my heels.

Jc

So many guys have the problem of telling with all the fears and your lady sorts it out for you. So many will be jealous.

Al

For the guys watching and caught the guilt if any is while the girlfriend/wife is with you to that answer " do you like them, would/could you wear them". To the lady in question (or is it in view) compliment her. I'm sure also that quite a few girls (that care) will and do spot shoes and clothing that flag up that desire "I WANT". Finally to quote in part from Roxy "we DO know what men are looking at" is all part of the game. (that is besides the professional version). Al

In my oppinion, nothing is wrong. We, women, when we are wearing high heels (or cleavage or short skirts), we DO know what men are looking at.

And I want to thank you and all women who do wear pretty high heels and pretty outfits to go with them. Hopefully we men will compliment the women more often.

• 2 weeks later...

MrsF is quite aware I will always look when out and as long as it's just admiring the hels she doesn 't mind. It also gives her ideas on what to wear herself if another girl matchs her eels up with something nice.

High heels are the shoes I choose to put on, respect my choice as I repect yours.

Well I dont worry now, my wife catches me all the time, and I know how much she dislikes me looking, however I dont intend to stop, need to be more discrete.

That happens to me too :irked:) Girlfriend catches me looking at some heels and she really doesn't like it, but it happened so many times she's ok with it now

• 5 weeks later...

Great reply, Breeheels. I hope I have the presence of mind to remember something like that when it happens to me. I do remember a situation where my wife was trying on shoes and I noticed the sales girl's sandled foot. It looked very strange. It was like there was a big black bow on one foot. I was starring intently trying to figure out what it was. The other shoe was not the same. She saw me (I was impolitely obvious), and bade a comment about her stocking. I realized then that she had a huge rip/run at the toe. She was self-conscious about it and tried to make excuses. I did feel bad about that. I apologized and shut up. There was nothing I was going to be able to do or say to make it better.

My wife doesn't have a problem with me checking out other women. In fact if she see's someone wearing some cool leather outfit, nice gloves or fantastic boots or shoes she'll point them out for me to check out. Sometimes she points them out and asks me if I know where I can get her the same item!

I was caught twice this weekend. The first by my missus for looking at a young woman as we drove past. It was only a quick glance just long enough to take in what she was wearing (tight jeans, knee high stiletto boots, leather jacket, long red hair half way down her back), but it was noticed. My response was "I was imagining what you would look like dressed up like her. I think you'd look look great in a leather jacket sweetheart". The second was a young woman that had stopped me to ask for directions while I was walking through town. Beautiful blonde hair, long flowing dress and cork strappy wedges. She looked like she belonged at the beach! Anyway I advised her which direction to go for the nearest Tesco's store as she requested and then watched her walk away....to her boyfriend/husband who was watching me. I could only smile and wave politely before heading off in the other direction. (side note, was in 'boy' mode that day). Ahh, the fun of being caught...

• 2 weeks later...

I have been fortunate and I have not been cought. It is difficult sometimes not to stare or turn to follow a particularly attractive shoe properly worn with a matching outfit. Smartly colored toes are a plus. LuvToWear seems to have met the challenge. My wife knows my personal interest in hosiery. I have yet to indulge her in this fantacy as the shoe makes the leg, especially smartly encased in some leg fashion also! Just lovely to look at and to appreciate.

Well it happened some times to me, that I had been cought. But I allways try my best not to be regogniced! There are two reasons in my view. The first is beeing cowardly most of time. The second and for me more important: Yes I think every attractive colthed person likes appreciation, thats part of the reason wearing such things like HighHeels. BUT i think nobody likes to be stared on. So if there has a woman a nice cleavage she knows and likes some little views on it, but if it's getting to much she more and more dislikes it. So it's with the heels. Yes it depends on the personal view, whats too much, but I prefer to be too carefull with my glances instead of badly affecting the other person. I absolutely hope, when a normal clothed women has her nice shoes on her bare feet. that she's done this to callenge admiration. But until I'm not shure about this, i keep distance and try only one or two short views. When noticed, it's reqired to make a complement. :)

Have a nice day,... an admirer of beautiful ladies and girls, their shoes and the content of them...