Zappos Shoe Girl

Hmm, had never seen the Zappos video commercials before now. Found quite a few on youtube, not sure which one's have "April" in them, I was not able to find specific names applied to the people in the videos I viewed.

The best way to see the videos is to go onto Zappos' website and check out some of the shoes. Pick out a style that you would like to see then either look under product information and click the link for "View the Video Description," or click on "larger image and additional views" then click the video icon. The girl doing the video always introduces herself. Plus, you get to see the style actually being worn. The majority of their shoes have a video description. Have fun!

If the shoe fits-buy it!!!!!!

• 2 months later...

The best way to see the videos is to go onto Zappos' website and check out some of the shoes. Pick out a style that you would like to see then either look under product information and click the link for "View the Video Description," or click on "larger image and additional views" then click the video icon. The girl doing the video always introduces herself. Plus, you get to see the style actually being worn. The majority of their shoes have a video description. Have fun!

Whoever started this Thread, thank you. I went to the website and viewed several shoes and the video. The girls were delightful and it was a fun way of presenting a little background about the shoe.