Another Newbie

Hi everyone, My name is Adam, I'm 35 and live in Hereford in the UK. Firstly I would love to say thanks to all of you on the forum who have made me realise that I'm not the only guy who likes to wear womens footwear, in fact there are hundreds, if not thousands of us :) I tend to stick with the more extreme styles or "exotic dancer" styles as I love platform stilletto boots and my collection has mainly thigh boots, both shiny pvc (black and white) and matt leather (black). I used to have a lovely pair of lace up pink ones but they were troublesome to keep laced properly so I abandoned those :wave: I also have some lovely mid-calf non platform black and red boots. They go fantastic with some leggings or jeans. Today was fabulous as I had my 6" heel 1 3/4" platform black pvc crotch length boots delivered. As I have an important exam tomorrow I haven't yet had a chance to try them out (unfortunately) but I will of course let you know how it goes. Reading the forums it is nice to see that there are a lot of very liberal and understanding women too, my wife loves to see me in my boots and it more often than not gets a little raunchy - especially when she wears her 7" heel 2" platform boots as well. I'm lucky as I don't have to hide my "Hobby" :) but I'm not sure I'm quite ready for the stares of the outside world here in the UK as they generally aren't very accepting of anything different, especially of men. My hats off to you all that do wear you heels out in public though, I aspire to be like you all. Well, that's about it from me for now, feel free to PM me and ask about any of the boots me and my wife own, perhaps exchange some pictures or have a chat? Your more than welcome to chat to me any time, it's always nice to meet like-minded people. I will let you all know how the crotch boots are soon. Cheers Adam

Welcome aboard, Adam. I too would probably have not gone out in heels if I had your taste in heels. In any case enjoy them.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.