My new ultra high stiletto's!

XtremeHeels

Hello, I just wanted to share how excited I am with everyone because I finally got the new stiletto pumps I have been waiting for!!! They are 7.1 inches high and I simply love them. Here are some pictures of them, let me know what you think about them!

post-19575-133522943956_thumb.jpg

post-19575-133522943991_thumb.jpg

post-19575-133522944013_thumb.jpg

post-19575-133522944034_thumb.jpg

Yes, I can walk in 6.5 inch heels!!!

Hello,

I just wanted to share how excited I am with everyone because I finally got the new stiletto pumps I have been waiting for!!! They are 7.1 inches high and I simply love them.

Here are some pictures of them, let me know what you think about them!

They look absolutely hotter than hot with those black lycra leggings.....wonderful..!!:)

"Good Girls keep diaries....Bad Girls just don't have the time...!:icon_twisted:"

they are eXtrEmE hot ^^

Thank you so much Pata. A comment like that comming from such an expert when it comes to wearing such extreme high heels really means alot!!!

Sweet! I like the silver pair the best.

Thank you! I like them better too, the last of this pair is different than the white pair and my feet feel way more comfortable while weraing them. I am also able to walk in them longer before I have to sit down which is a huge bonus!!!

They are very pretty and sexy. You beat me to the punch. I was going to ask you how they are to walk in them. I have never worn 7" high heels. I can walk in 6" high heels, but slower that I am used to going.

Very nice! I'm with PussyInBoots, those are very hot with the black leggings. Love the metal heels.

Thanks so much, I am very happy I bought them and I totally agree about how they look with the black leggings!

They are very pretty and sexy. You beat me to the punch. I was going to ask you how they are to walk in them. I have never worn 7" high heels. I can walk in 6" high heels, but slower that I am used to going.

They are a little difficult to walk in, I have several pairs of 7 inch heels but I must say that I am able to walk in my new silver pumps the longest. I guess it is because of the shape of the lasts used with this pair of shoes, my feet fit them perfectly and I find that they conform to my arches so much better. They feel almost like the pairs of pumps I own from 6 inch heel forever.

Extreme heels_absolutely beautiful shoes and you appear to be doing really well in them!! Who made them and what size are they. Would luv to try 7" as I have now mastered 6" and would luv to move up.

They are size 11 and I purchased them from milanoo.

Those heels look really beautiful. I got a few pair of 7" heels here too, but I don't wear them myself. I love how they look and wish more women would be willing to try them so high. I would let a woman have hundreds of them, but such women are unfortunately very hard to find.

Those heels look really beautiful. I got a few pair of 7" heels here too, but I don't wear them myself. I love how they look and wish more women would be willing to try them so high. I would let a woman have hundreds of them, but such women are unfortunately very hard to find.

Thank you! I too wish that you would see more people wearing such high heels more often. I would like to find a woman who loves to wear ultra high heels that wouldn't mind her man wearing them along with her. Maybe one day!

Great shoes, I love the steel spiked heels on the white pair can you walk /keep them on for long, by the way were did you buy your leggings ?????

Yes I am able to walk in them! I am able to walk longer in the silver pair before having to sit down. Mind you, it's only about 15 to 20 minutes.