Stormclaws Outings

StormClaw

I'd say have a chat, but be sure to mention you did not appreciate the way she brought it up in front of others as it is something you still keep to yourself a bit.

(formerly known as "JimC")

Your next challenge will be to wear them at home for your mum and dad to see, and be comfortable in them at home as well as when going out. Best of luck and let us know how it goes.

Blacksheep

I'm sure she already knew but just wanted you come out with it. I good parent who's around knows that sort of thing about there kids.

That is true.My sister knew about my boots for a while and noticed my heels standing in my room a while back.But I always had a feeling that my mom knew,and like you said.A good parent knows whats going on.

I'd say have a chat, but be sure to mention you did not appreciate the way she brought it up in front of others as it is something you still keep to yourself a bit.

It wasnt the best way to bring it up but its over and done with.Its out and even though she brought it up like that Im glad its out of the way and that they know.if she brings it up again I'll just have a decent chat about it.

Your next challenge will be to wear them at home for your mum and dad to see, and be comfortable in them at home as well as when going out. Best of luck and let us know how it goes.

Haha Blacksheep I wish.They wont be that comfortable to see me in heels.Not my dad.So I'll leave that until they ask me to show them,if that never comes then so be it.They know and it went off really good,so that to be honest is all I want for now.

Stormclaw, put yourself in your mother's situation. She'd like to know the whole story and is obviously seeking confirmation that you're ok. This is a perfect invitation for you to sit down with her and explain how you feel, that you're not alone (refer her to this forum for proof!) and that you're the same loving son you always were. Come out of the closet with your shoes on! Once your parents accept this aspect of your character, it will be a load off your shoulders and theirs, too. I'm sure they'd welcome the same relief. Go for it! Steve

Stormclaw.. People really dont care. You had a few pairs of shoes in your closet. It wasnt a few kilo's of cocaine or opiates. It wasnt something illegal or anything like that.. Shoes? Really? Be well! -ILK

• Like 1

REPEATEDLY ARGUMENTATIVE, INSULTING AND RUDE. BANNED FOR LIFE.

She will bring it up again, better that you pick the time for the next one. Trust me, dealt with this in my teens.

Stormclaw, put yourself in your mother's situation. She'd like to know the whole story and is obviously seeking confirmation that you're ok. This is a perfect invitation for you to sit down with her and explain how you feel, that you're not alone (refer her to this forum for proof!) and that you're the same loving son you always were. Come out of the closet with your shoes on! Once your parents accept this aspect of your character, it will be a load off your shoulders and theirs, too. I'm sure they'd welcome the same relief. Go for it!

Steve

Rockup and Steve, you are right.There will be another time and when we talk about it I will tell them everything.refer to this site of awesome like-minded people and share this part of me with them.But I will wait, everything has a place and time.so when they bring it up Ill know they feel right for the rest of the story.Its already a lot of my shoulders that they "Know" about it finally, now I don't have to hide it that much.

Stormclaw..

People really dont care. You had a few pairs of shoes in your closet. It wasnt a few kilo's of cocaine or opiates. It wasnt something illegal or anything like that.. Shoes? Really?

Be well!

-ILK

That is very true haha.Thats what I always say, at least Im not wasting my money and time on drugs etc.And yes they are only shoes, but it kind of feels I dont want to disappoint my dad too much.I still want to be his son of whom he's proud if you know what I mean.When my mom brought up my heels this weekend with him in the room was great.now they have time to adjust to it in their minds.The time will come when we have a good chat about it.

Thanks for all the input,Ill just let it grow in their minds for a while.For now Ill just keep enjoying heels.

Don't forget to ask your dad what ridiculous fashions he wore when he was a teenager. Every generation wears trends of their day, and gets the disapproval of the older generations! Make him realize that it's just clothes and that you're still the same loving son he wants you to be. Steve

• Like 1

There will be another time and when we talk about it I will tell them everything.refer to this site of awesome like-minded people and share this part of me with them.But I will wait, everything has a place and time.so when they bring it up Ill know they feel right for the rest of the story.Its already a lot of my shoulders that they "Know" about it finally, now I don't have to hide it that much.

I agree with you Stormclaw, it is absolutely necessary to present things with wittiness and avoid being clumsy.

The less you say, the less you bother them with a non event. A guy is wearing cool shoes, so what ?

Possibily you can stress that their son is wearing the trendiest shoes on this planet. This is a cool event to remember.

Edited by Gudulitooo
  • Like 1