Stormclaws Outings

StormClaw

What a nice windy day it was,nice day for wearing boots :smile: Had a meeting with a guy about possible future work for me and decided I'll wear my 5" Knee high boots with a 1.5" plat under my jeans. Had a good coffee and chat, if he noticed them or not I have no idea.Made no looks or comments about them,thats better than negative comments in my books haha. After that I went to the post office,probably about 100m from the coffee shop,walked passed a lot of people,young and old.A few people noticed the sound and looked down,but once again no weird looks etc.Spent a few minutes in the post office and then headed to a clothing store to browse around.Saw a few nice shoes but too expensive for the quality. All in all it was nice day and enjoyed wearing my boots.Oh.. turns out it wasnt about work in my line Im studying,IT.Just some business principle where you get money back for spending money and build up a network of people.:irked: Sounds a bit fishy to me

• 1 month later...

Today I decided its time to buy a pair of heels for regular heeling since summer is comming and I mainly have boots.

My favourite store got some beautifull heels in,I do like these styles.

http://www.hannahs.co.nz/OurShoes/tabid/124/p/DAIS/ProductID/12374/Default.aspx

http://www.hannahs.co.nz/OurShoes/tabid/124/p/ZAST/ProductID/12660/Default.aspx

http://i844.photobucket.com/albums/ab7/serunox/Boots%20and%20Heels/ZBA4032.jpg

I tried on all three but for some reason certain shoes really hurts me.Theres a bone on my right foot by my 2nd toe from right that moves,and it really hurts like hell.

Anyway,tried them on instore and the assistant was very helpfull.Decided to go for the third pair,black open toe.It feels teh best and doesnt hurt at all but I am very happy with my purchase :) Will give them a go in public soon.

Today I decided its time to buy a pair of heels for regular heeling since summer is comming and I mainly have boots.

My favourite store got some beautifull heels in,I do like these styles.

http://www.hannahs.co.nz/OurShoes/tabid/124/p/DAIS/ProductID/12374/Default.aspx

http://www.hannahs.co.nz/OurShoes/tabid/124/p/ZAST/ProductID/12660/Default.aspx

http://i844.photobucket.com/albums/ab7/serunox/Boots%20and%20Heels/ZBA4032.jpg

I tried on all three but for some reason certain shoes really hurts me.Theres a bone on my right foot by my 2nd toe from right that moves,and it really hurts like hell.

Anyway,tried them on instore and the assistant was very helpfull.Decided to go for the third pair,black open toe.It feels teh best and doesnt hurt at all but I am very happy with my purchase :) Will give them a go in public soon.

Way to go Storm! I Have a few pairs of smaller or hidden platforms myself. I am not usually a fan of them though.

Nice purchase StormClaw, they look like a lot of fun to wear. If they were closed-toe I'd say tights would be an option, but with the peep-toe barefoot has to be the way to go, right?

Fully agreed,barefoot is the way to go.Especially if I wear it with jeans.Tried them on with stockings and that didnt do it for me :) So barefoot it is and yeah,they are fun to wear.Will have a go at public heeling tomorrow before class.

Thanks MR.X (hehe sounds like Im speaking to some villian in a movie) I prefer the platforms,especially at this height.

Wow what a morning.Went to buy tickets for the South Africa vs Namibia game tonight (22Sept in NZ).And decided to wear my new heels.Was really good,and despite the height they walked very good,really glad I got them. Anyway,walked through the mall to the shop,got the tickets with no negative looks and walked back to the car.On the escalator down to the car park,this asian dude came up stood next to me and said carefull with your heels on this.Why are you wearing heels anyway?I just replied politely because I want to.Got off,walked to the car while he sort of followed me,he stopped about 5m at the back of my car and said "still sexy",I just nodded,said thanks and then came a real shock he asked me if Im looking for fun!!:) I stood there thinking for a second what the hell,did that just happen.I just looked at him puffed my chest out a bit and said no in a more serious way.haha he knew what was comming if he went on so he just turned and headed on. That was really weird.Its sort of expected if you wear heels I guess,but safe to say im not going back there again. have any of you guys ever been hit on by a dude?

No not yet. This sort of perpetuates the heels=gay thing. It's a shame that even the gays believe the stereotypes.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

Dont feel too bad! I have been out with nothing feminine on at all and have been approached by gay men. I dont believe I give off a gay vibe, but from what I have been told by gay men... gay men are attracted to men that have a good sense of style. Take it as a compliment! lol And I thought that :) was the funniest emoticon I have ever seen in my life... I clearly imagine your face as it was happening! lololol... too funny!

I dont feel bad or put off of wearing heels.Was just a first and a bit creepy,nothing against gays but I find it creepy to be hit on by a dude :) Well yesterday I got coffe with my heels on and the sales girl noticed them and smiled widely so atleast people notice me. Shafted I know what you mean.My best friend thinks like that.He knows Im not gay, but he's afraid what other people think of both of us if Im with him.Its sad but its something we as male heelers need to accept and get over with.Im not going to let it stop me if someone thinks Im gay.Let them think what they want,Im living life :)

Hit on? By a guy? Nope! Can't say I have! But I did have a couple of guys gush over my long denim skirt a year or so ago. That's about it. :)

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

StormClaw, I admire you for keeping such a level-headed approach to how this played out. I think the fella who hit on you was pretty creepy in general. The two times I've been hit on by another guy were simple encounters. I wasn't essentially stalked back to my car after the initial conversation!

In heels or otherwise, a lot of men will be hit on by other men at some point in our lives, just like the countless women who get hit on by men when they have no interest in men in general! Firm, calm, polite "No thanks" quickly gets through and when it doesn't, I'm sure you can be creative :)

Don't let it put you off. Realistically, it should be a compliment even if it came across really badly.

Chris

Firm, calm, polite "No thanks" quickly gets through and when it doesn't, I'm sure you can be creative :)

And in what way would you think Ill be creative?:)

It was just a weird first time encounter but it'll definitely not put me off.I love heels to much.

Hah Jeff Id prefer the gushing over being hit on.

StormClaw,

Congratulations on your latest outing. I have not been hit-on by a man while I was wearing high heels in public. One time I went into Starbucks for a coffee while wearing high heels. Several people noticed I was wearing high heels as I noticed them staring at them. A few people left before I did, and as I was leaving the store, an older man who had been inside the store was in his car driving away. He honked at me, smiled slightly, and waved at me. Then he drove away. What was really weird is that I went into Walgreen not far from Starbucks and ironically he was already in there, too. Again, he left before I did, and when I left the store, he honked again, smiled, and waved at me. I have never seen him since. But in your case, as others have said, you handled the situation correctly.

What's funny is I have been hit on by gay men many times in my life but never when wearing heels.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

What's funny is I have been hit on by gay men many times in my life but never when wearing heels.

Same for me. Have been hit on many times, but never when I wear any heels, bags or feminine clothing. Kind of funny.

Actually, one time was in a bar in San Francisco. Forgot the name, but it is rather well known place where gorgeous transexuals perform. It is very popular place. Well I go there with my girlfriend to have dinner and drinks, and the owner (or manager) starts hitting on me in front of my girl friend. Wasn't even wearing heels :-)

Well theres always a first for everything and I got mine :) ,and it was the very first time,regardless of wheter Im wearing heels or not,unlike you guys Shafted and Loveheel.I guess if you look at it from a humorous point of view I'll actually find it funny next time. Roniheels, Id prefer your situation than being stalked by a someone; I think that botherd me the most.The fact that the guy sat at a table waiting for me,walked down with me and then followed me to my car.I however wont let it stop me, never :)

• 1 month later...

I guess it makes us appreciate how much creepy behaviour women have to put up with too.

Thats true,I do feel for them.

Well had an outing today,first one since September.What a great feeling it was to get out in heels again.

Had to pick up a few things from an electronic store,decided to go with my normal jeans and a white shirt,to top it off 6inch black wedges.Coverd the zipper part up with the jean but a lot of the shoe was visible for everyone to see :smile:

http://i844.photobucket.com/albums/ab7/serunox/Boots%20and%20Heels/P1020215Copy.jpg

After that I went to get my hair cut with them on.Was a interesting time.Got a few looks from the one girl and lady that works there, the lady that did my hair is used to me in heels so she didnt even look twice. Wasnt any disaproving looks,more suprised looks at the height of them.

Other than the girls at the salon looking suprised I didnt notice any other looks.Passed probably 10 people in total at both places.No negative looks Im sure,but all and all it was a good day.

Mmmmmmm, I like. Even with the peep toe, I like :smile:

Hahaha thats what I thought the first time saw them.Just had to have them.Planned on spending $50NZD that day on another pair but nah.When I saw these I had to have them.Spent $100NZD but so worth it :smile:

• 2 weeks later...

Well today was fun :smile: Went out for lunch and to look at laptops with a girl friend.She knows about my heel love.When we met I liked her,but decided to tell her about the heels straight up,if anything form from the friendship she will allready know what shes in for. Last week we went for coffee and had a good chat about heels.Well yesterday I asked her if she wanted to meet up again and asked if it would be ok with her if I wore my boots,unexpectedly I got a "Yea sure its no problem" reply. So today I went out,skinny jean,5" heel & 1" platform black boots.Was a bit nervous in my car but plucked up my courage and just went for it.(ps it helps if you dont have anything else to wear in your car and you need to get out :penitent: )Got one idiot trying to look brave infront of his buddies,drove by while I was walking and shouted something.Other than that I just had looks from a lot of people."Men in heels" really got some good exposure today as the mall was packed with people.Public heeling with someone is really easier on your confindece and acting normal than it is when Im alone. Had my first compliment as well.Walked into a book store and the one girl said she really likes my boots and told me her boyfriend wears heels all the time.No idea if he is a member here but I told her to tell him about this forum. Well all in all I had a wonderfull day and so did she.Might be up for another outing with her after I get back from South Africa next year.And when the mall is less crowded :smile:

Sounds like you had a good time StormClaw. Looking forward to more.

• 4 months later...

This week the biggest fear bomb fell on my world. A little back ground,I moved into my friends' (guy and girl) house to look after their cats and home while they went back to South Africa to get married.Its a time span of a month so I decided to take a few of my heels with if I want to go out etc.I left about 3 pairs at my house in the closet,big mistake. Long story short, my mom basically looked in my closet for a heater(dont know why there) and saw the heels.I thought that they knew about them for quite a while since my mom gets hangers etc in my closet sometimes without my heels being hidden. All of a sudden Thursday when she came over with the heater, she asked me why are there heels in my closet, I dodged the question with a not now because my friend was with me at that time. But I knew the time will come when she asks again. That time came tonight when I went back to my home for a BBQ. All of a sudden,loud and clear with my dad and sister in the room she asks,"Son why are there high heels in your closet".My dad just looked at the tv totally causally haha. I looked at my mom and just said they are mine, I smiled and looked at the tv.My mom said sort of in joking voice to my dad,Im beginning to worry about this son of ours. So when I went home I sent her a text message, thanks for the food and don't worry Im fine in the sense of being straight( think she worried a bit about that,dont know why :online2long: ). She merely replied my pleasure,and remember if you ever want to talk Im here and we love you. For the guys my age still hiding this from your parents,it just shows you. The love your parents have for you is magnificent. No matter who you are they will always love you,and here I was wondering when this bomb will go off and how it will play off.