What do you think of these?

sscotty727

I have several similar pairs. They work well with trousers. One thing, though. The larger buckles really are "eye catching" and draw more attention to your shoes that styles without vamp ornaments. Darker color penny loafers (black or dark brown) work the best, in my opinion.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

I just got back from my latest outting with these shoes. I had to return something to Target (for those that aren't familiar with Target, it is a large department store similar to Walmark/K-Mart. If you aren't familiar with Walmart/K-Mart, I can't help you). Anyway, after I returned the item, I proceeded to walk all over the store in my heels shopping. These made more of a clicking heel noise, so I had a few people glace my direction but nothing major. I actually found a solution to my heel clicking problem (atleast temporarily). I got some surface protectors (large square pads) and cut them to fit the heels. The problem is they are off white in color. The solution, I got some black duct tape and taped over the pad and a little on the heel. I am not sure how long it will stand up and I would probably get stopped at airport security, but they don't sound bad at all now. For a second "test" I went to the lobby of the hotel that isn't carpetted, bought a soda, walked out the door,l walked all the way around the hotel (passed a few people with no notice) and then came in the other entrance. I love these shoes (buckle and all), I could wear them everywhere! I am hooked now. I can't wait till my next outting. Scotty

Well, since I sucessfully wore these shopping lastnight, I decided to take it a little further and wore them out of the hotel room and to work (but changed into my 1 inch before coming into work). I plan on changing back into them when I go out for lunch today and also tonight in more extended mall shopping!

For those guys that are still nervous about wearing a little higher heel, I have spent 2 days (outside of work) wearing these heels (yes I know they aren't 5inch pumps, but still you have to admit they aren't exactly as "masculaine" as the block mules I was wearing). Today I made another break. I have been more or less wearing them with my jeans which cover the whole shoe and hide the heel, except for the toe. Well, today I had to pack up to leave the hotel room (I travel for work and am in a hotel from Monday night through Friday morning). Anyway, I pack my bags and stuff in the car prior to showering and changing for work. Today I ONLY left these shoes in the hotel room for when I got ready for work. My work pants are a little higher than my jeans and don't really cover much of the shoe at all. After getting dressed I looked in the mirror and only laughed and thought "Oh well, guess people will see I am wearing heels". Only last week I chickened out and said "I can't go out in these if you can see them!". As everyone here said, the slow progress of wearing the low to higher heels and wearing them ALOT out hidden gives you MUCH confidence. Next weekend my wife and I are going somewhere (haven't decided where yet) and I got her to agree to allow me to wear heels while we go out, so I will let you all know how that goes. Thanks again for all the support, it has been a major help! Scotty