Hello from Iraq

Hello from a navy base here in the middle of the desert. Im from New Jersey and since i am posting on this forum that means......I LOVE HEELS!!! Everything about them. I wish they made a uniform approved Heeled Boot!!:) However, until then i will be Heelless for a year until this deployment is over. Once i get back in the states i will continue to buy wear and expirement different heels. For now i have this thread and this amazing supportive community. Thanks for your time!!!!

Hello and welcome from stateside, pumplove! Yea, high heels are not permitted but under the circumstances it's probably a good thing. Looking forward to your posts.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

Welcome. I hope your stay in Iraq is relatively uneventful and safe, news wise it seems quiet compared to the Afgan scene. Looking forward to hearing more about you, exploits and how you are coping. Stay safe Al

My advice to friends out in those unstable parts of the world is:- Keep your eyes open. Keep your wits about you. Keep your mates with you to watch your back, and watch theirs in return. Best wishes, Xa

Hi Pumplove. Pray for your safe return home. I think you are going to flip your lid when you put on heels for the first time after a year. Keep this positive thought in mind the whole time. I am sure it will help keep your spirit up. Be careful and allert! Good luck.

SIR! pumplove SIR! Welcome to this community. Even though your are the older member. :) My best wishes to you and your comrades! Fortunately I am no longer a soldier. I have served more than neccessary; subscribed to to everywhere and - in the end I did not go. Even though I was in a high mobile division that was selected for. It must be hard, to be "prisoned" and not to be able to do what you want (i.e. wearing heels). So my best wishes! come back without any injuries (that will stop you from wearing heels) and enjoy your time! P.S.: Welcome on board!

LIFE IS TOO SHORT FOR SHORT HEELS!

Thank you for all the support guys and girl! internet is crappy out here but im trying to manage to get my "fix" of hhp once a week. Reading topics and discussions on this site is an escape from this place. And i also cant imagine carying all the stuff we do in 5" stilletos. lol. but imagine a fashion show with that type of theme. a military theme with men and women in high heels. just a suggestion... and women are allowed to wear heels whenever they are off duty christine_c9. just not in uniform. thank you all for your kind words and warm welcome. thank you legs7777777, shafted, alsheels, thank you for your sincere concern christine_c9, thank you roniheels and we appriciate it, thank you charlie and you are also very welcome and we appriciate it, thank you xaphod for your words of wisdom, thank you addicted2hhs for your prayers and positive thoughts. and last but not least thank you Hansi1973 for your prior selfless service. thank you for doing what you did. until next time. :)