Block Heel Mules

sscotty727

As promised, here are the shoes I wore today when out shopping. As you all predicted, no one even took a second glance (or if they did, they were very descrete about it). Also, since my wife had shrunk my pants a little (I didn't know this until it was way too late) pretty much the whole shoe was showing, only the fact they were mules were hidden. I had alot of fun wearing them and definitely plan on wearing them more. My ONLY complaint is, you wouldn't believe how heavy they are. I will definitely get a great workout. I can't imagine women have to wear these all day long.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

I love those Mary Jane's that you have under your name. Where did

you get them ?

Hiya loveheel and thanks, I mentioned them in my 'hello I'm here' first posting in the Hello/Goodbye topic zone and I've added some more detail in response to you but it doesn't help an awful lot I'm afraid. With the ankle strap, I think we call these a dolly rather than a mary-jane don't we?

http://www.hhplace.org/hhboard/viewtopic.php?t=2034

I don't really want to hijack Scotty's thread but as they are a little oversized, [i am rather smaller than a UK9] they are one of the pairs that I'm using around the house to get extended time getting used to being in heels at a 3.5" which is a height that doesn't strain my ankles at all and as a wide fit has loads of room for all five toes.

/I

/I

I agree. Plus they are very heavy but do offer a nice workout. For the past two days now I have been wearing these shoes. Except for the clicking (which I am working on making quiet) they are great. Now as stealth but so far NO ONE has even noticed. I now know what people mean it is almost disappointing that no one even notices, but I am having alot of fun. I find it very disappointing when I am finished shopping and have to head back to the hotel. I find myself now taking the longest route inside the hotel trying to pass the most amount of people.

Posted Image

Posted Image