Your maximum heel height

XtremeHeels

Maximum walkable heel height  

338 members have voted

1. 1. Maximum walkable heel height

• 1 month later...

I love wearing high heels and walking in public with them. So I stay in the range of 4.5 inches and lower. I get much higher and they are just not practical to walk in and one draws undue attention. I do not mind being identified wearing heels, I do mind people laughing because of the impractical height.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I pretty much live in my 6" pleaser heels. Anything lower feels slightly disappointing to me now. I'm a uk 8.5 and so have fairly big feet though.

There is nothing like putting on a pair of 6 inch stiletto's and spending the day in them!

Yes, I can walk in 6.5 inch heels!!!

• 3 months later...

There is nothing like putting on a pair of 6 inch stiletto's and spending the day in them!

I bought a pair of 6.5 inch heels a while ago that I'm now getting to the same point with; that I can wear them all day doing almost anything.

I can now wear my 6 inch heels permanently (I tried it for a week with them locked on because my partner thought I couldn't handle it).

(I tried it for a week with them locked on because my partner thought I couldn't handle it).

Sounds bit fetishy to me.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

• 3 weeks later...

Depends on the occasion. I have worn knee-high and ankle-high boots with 6" heels in fall/winter, pumps and wedge sandals with 5-6" heels in spring/summer. I have also worn platform sandals with 7-8" heels (with dresses) to some private parties over the years. I wouldn't try ballet heels as I'm just not interested in them but I do like the extreme heels that nineinchheels or s2005kz wear. I don't know where my maximum is yet, perhaps a visit to one of Europe's fetish heel shops would answer this question. HappyinHeels

• 3 weeks later...

Just over 4" is my limit! I know it sounds lame, but I have to be comfortable. I have 4 pairs of pumps and one pair knee high boots with skinny 4.5" heels and a bit of plat that I love! Clar.

I voted for 6, I used to have a pair of red thigh high boots from Little Shoe Box which had a 6 inch heel. I was able to walk with them but it was very hard. I can walk with 5 inchers, although I get tired really fast.

5"with no platform is my normal max. I honestly love the look artistically of high heels. Doesn't matter if worn by a man or woman. I will state that in my size 11 anything higher than about 5.25" actually begins to look out of place, a bit cartooonish. Once the angle passes 45-50 degrees they shoes lose any atristic form in my opinion.

• 2 weeks later...

Maybe you need to ask what size the foot in addition to the maximum heel height. I would think someone with a size 5 foot being able to wear 6" heels is much harder than someone size 10 wearing 6" heels.

"Porsche...There is no Substitute"

I think my maximum height is a pair of 8 inch Pleaser thigh boots, sooo comfy though not all that practical :-/

Wow that's impressive! What size are your shoes?

Wow that's impressive! What size are your shoes?

I am a UK size 9/10, depends on the shoe really. have tio watch my head in those boots as I am 7 foot 1 in them ;-)

I am a UK size 9/10, depends on the shoe really. have tio watch my head in those boots as I am 7 foot 1 in them ;-)

I think I more impressed! Would you be at the point of having to duck to get through doorways?

I just bought a pair of 6" thin stiletto heeled knee high boots from target.

They sound like boots I would buy, are they single sole or do they have a platform and< do you have any pictures of them?

Yes, I can walk in 6.5 inch heels!!!

I think I more impressed! Would you be at the point of having to duck to get through doorways?

Definitely or i'd get a nasty bump and having no hair to hide such a bump means I must duck....I forget sometimes haha

Oh my, maybe the government will mandate hard hats for people who wear heels!

or make it a legal requirement for doors to have warnings over them saying watch your head if on high heels haha

• 2 months later...

I can wear 5" now. I tried 5" heels with a half inch platform and could still lift my heels up 2". I could do 6" heels with some platform. I tried a pair of 6" kneehigh wedge boots and I was in love.