got new Wedges

chrigi-ch

Hey everybody

here are my new Wedges.

I love them and it is fantastic to walk with them.

Heel: 13cm

Size: 43Euro / 9UK

chrigi

Those are very nice. I hope you have fun wearing them.

That's a very "fun" look with the polka dots and fishnets. As Pussyinboots says "lovely shape" to the heel, very elegant proportions and they look like a perfect fit for you.

If you like it, wear it.

I have never been a fan of wedges but lately the higher and more slender heel is applealing to me. Yours are very nice but I am a little conversative and would like them without the dots and showing more toe. From what I have seen and read on this sight, it seems like the guys are not into open toes or conservative as in peep toes. Very glad to hear that you are enjoying them. E

I have loved wedges since the 70s. In fact I had my first ever sexual experience while wearing my mums 4 inch wedges. Let see.... I must have about 7 pairs of wedge boots mules and maryjanes.

I just recently purchased these from Nordstrom, they are 5.5 inches high with a

1.75 inch platform, the look a little extreme but are super comfortable.

http://shop.nordstrom.com/s/fergie-bingo-sandal/3146521?origin=category

I love the wedges. I am looking for something similar here with us across the blue dam, but it is winter and there is no summer shoes on the shelves and postage there from you to me is horendous. Enjoy them. Jay Jay

Shoe Diva, I simply love your new wedge sandals!! That is exactly the look I like in a wedge. Nordstrom is a store that is known for its one-on-one service. I don't know if you tried them on in the store but my understanding is the staff is great. I do have experience with Nordstrom Rack which is the like the Disneyland of self-service shoe shopping. I will loo for this one though. I'm optimally an 11 but a size 10 in this style should fit. I got a a shoe somewhat like this at Bakers with the gladiator top and rear zip design in size 10 and it IS comfortable. Nice find!! HappyinHeels:wavey:

Happyinheels, I love Nordstroms Rack, right know Nordstroms is having a big sale, the women’s shoe department was to crowded to try them on, I’m lucky I wear a women’s size 8, I live in SoCal and have tried on shoes at Freddricks of Hollywood. Since its in Hollywood you won't get very many staring at you. And they do carry the larger sizes in women’s shoes.