Peugeot Advert

It looks like Scotland

That sounds very heartfelt! Not sure you would want to be splashed like that in Scotland though - too darned cool!!

"A man cannot make a pair of shoes rightly unless he do it in a devout manner" - Thomas Carlyle

That sounds very heartfelt! Not sure you would want to be splashed like that in Scotland though - too darned cool!!

I agree. There would be a marked difference in her facial expression and posture had that been Edinburgh. Of course she would also have been noticeably grubby afterwards too.

Nice casting, makeup, and styling on that. Effective simplicity.

casting: The models pale skin tone and jet black hair color (arguably dyed)

makeup: that red lipstick, jet black mascara

styling: open back white dress contrasts well with models hair color and patent black pumps, awesome save for the fact it looks like the model changed from a tube top dress at the beginning to a halter dress after she got splashed

sexual innuendo abounds in a theme of "motion and emotion"

Feminine Style .  Masculine Soul.  Skin In The Game.

This i like very much, but depending on country they change the registration sign of the car: :)

I like, that the promoters come up again with attractive heel scenes to get more attention.

Have a nice day,... an admirer of beautiful ladies and girls, their shoes and the content of them...

What i liked about it was the shoes, her legs, her clothes and most other things - not struck on the car though :)

"A man cannot make a pair of shoes rightly unless he do it in a devout manner" - Thomas Carlyle

kneehighs; "awesome save for the fact it looks like the model changed from a tube top dress at the beginning to a halter dress after she got splashed"

Looks like she removed her top/jacket.

FLAT SHOES, LIKE FLAT DRINKS, ARE FOR FLAT PEOPLE

What i liked about it was the shoes, her legs, her clothes and most other things - not struck on the car though :)

I agree with you except I did like the car, although while watching her, I hardly noticed it.:)

If you buy the car do the shoes come with it?

Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus, I'm from the Earth.Now wearing HH Penny Loafers full time.

kneehighs; "awesome save for the fact it looks like the model changed from a tube top dress at the beginning to a halter dress after she got splashed"

Looks like she removed her top/jacket.

Look more closely.

At 2-14 sec, she is not wearing a halter neck. You see exposed skin under her necklace

Starting at 15-17 seconds, you see white beneath her necklace. As well, you can see spots of white around the back of her neck.

Feminine Style .  Masculine Soul.  Skin In The Game.

OK, Ill be the rude one.. I'd like to meet her :) .

In your dreams LOL

Oops - sorry - this isn't the three little words thread!

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...