Hello Everyone!

Hi everyone! I am a 21 year old female from Missouri and I looove high heels! I like all shoes, really, but heels are my weakness. I am 5'11, though, and so when I wear heels I am usually over 6 feet tall, so I don't usually buy heels because I don't wear them out much. I feel self-conscious towering over my girlfriends - and even guys! I am also a size 11, so I sometimes can't find very many heels (ones that I like) in my size. Regardless, I love heels - wearing them, seeing them, hearing them! I am looking forward to the conversations I will have here. Thanks!

• Like 1

Hello and welcome, cardinals15! I for one love to see a tall woman in tall heels. Truly a spectacular sight.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

Welcome to High Heel Place. It is great to have another female join this friendly website. And your passion for high heels will make you feel right at home here. Hope to hear more from you soon and welcome again.

Roxyinheels, también hablo español! Estudié el verano pasado en México :wave: Me encanta el idioma!! Espero poder viajar a sudamérica algún día!

Welcome cardinals15!!:)

Do you happen to speak Italian too?:)

Can you see the real me, preacher? Can you see the real me, doctor? Can you see the real me, mother? Can you see the real me?

Roxyinheels, también hablo español! Estudié el verano pasado en México :) Me encanta el idioma!! Espero poder viajar a sudamérica algún día!

That's a remarkably good spanish, welcome to the site from me as well.

cardinals15 You should not feel or be self-conscious about your height. I was married to my wife for twenty (20) years. She is also 5' 11''. You should see some of the pictures of her in her 5" high heel shoes. The photos of her are Gorgeous. When we went out dressed, she was very popular. I am 5' 10" and I wear 6" stiletto high heels. I don't let my height or sex detour my enjoyment. Mike

Roxyinheels, también hablo español! Estudié el verano pasado en México :sad: Me encanta el idioma!! Espero poder viajar a sudamérica algún día!

:):wavey::):wavey::wave: We are waiting for you !!!!!!

Elegance is my second name

Thanks everyone for your welcoming comments! I am happy to be here :) @spikesmike - I guess some of the self-consciousness comes from me growing up in a small town in the midwest which was not a very fashionable area. But now that I live in the city I am learning to be confident in heels :) @Marcus, sadly, I don't speak italian... I would love to learn someday though! I am trying to teach myself french right now! :wave: