Sexy TV commercials

ulli

Hi!

This is my first post in this forum. I'd like to call your attention to a very hot high heels TV commercial by the Austrian shoe chain Humanic: http://www.humanic.at/tv_26.html

They have a few others on their website (click on "Werbegalerie", and then on "TV Spots"), but this is the best in my opinion.

I found it when looking for another of their TV spots called "New Mum", which is currently running here in Austria. Unfortunately, it's not available anymore on this website, so maybe I'll give a summary:

Little boy accompanies his mother to a shoe store. While she is trying on some pairs he wanders around and suddenly spots a gorgeous blonde in high-heeled strappy sandals posing in front of a mirror (close-up on the shoes). A clerk comes up to the boy and asks him where his mother is. He looks back to her while she's trying on a boring pair of sneakers, looks disappointed, and then points to the blonde, grinning. The end.

That boy could have been me (though I would never disown my mum. :-)) My interest in shoes started at an early age as well.

Hope you like the movies,

Ulli

I've seen a commercial here that HHDS would love, but sadly, i can't even find a website for the company, let alone the commercial. The store is called checkmate shoes, and they sell mostly flat and so called comfort footwear, but the commercial is interesting. A girl is soaking in a tub, and she puts her leg up on the rim. She is wearing a knee high boot with a thicker heel, but it is a fashionable boot. Covered in bubbles and dripping water, the voice over recounts the line "so comfortable, you'll never take them off." Something like that.

• 3 weeks later...

There is an excellent ad on UK tv at the moment; for car insurance called '> More Than >". The femme fatale distracting the unlucky hero is wearing a short red dress and red 5" courts.

Perhaps someone with the video editing software on their pc can extract the very short nice bits and turn them into an avi file... :(

/I

/I

Ionic - I have seen that > More Than advert as well but have never managed to successfully catch the style/shape of those shoes. I have obvioulsy noticed the girl (as she is key in the ad) but if anyone does manage to catch a still or record the movie, that would be GREAT! Nicely noticed Ionic!!!

Does this page at http://www.humanic.at/xtragroessen.html -- Humanic / Schuhmode / X-TRA 32-52 Größen -- mean that they really do shoes from Euro size 32 to 52 ? If this is so then that is a really wide range indeed.

That's what it says: In some select stores they maintain an assortment of 300 different pairs of women's shoes in sizes 32 to 46 and 200 pairs of men's shoes in sizes 38 to 52. I didn't know that, quite impressive.