The moment you've all been waiting for...

Trolldeg

Trolldeg:-) Thanks for putting that link up again as I couldn't bring the original one up. Being on dial-up meant that it took forever to load, but it sure was worth it to see it. You walk as well in those heels as any woman would and nice looking legs besides, as I have said before. The hollow sounds of your heel-tips on the flooring was simply delicious. Congrats. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

hallo Trolldeg,

thanks for the clip. Perhaps you or others can help me to make by my one some clipt to share to the public. When I take a video with a webcam for say 1 minute to set for 5 MB it expanse to 250 or more MB space in the computer with normal microsoft windows goings. I have no proper videocamera but a old small digital camera and can have max 20 sec, but it takes to 100 MB when it's on the computer. With trying to compress the video it don't helps, 5 sec of quick moving and 15 sec waiting to end the movietime at the last picture.

Who can help??? a3hmskrk@hetnet.nl

A3

Thanks Trolldeg for that great clip! (Versace boots) I was grinning ear to ear when I watched it--something about that classic stiletto shape in motion! Having great legs doesn't hurt either..lol! Also loved your black pointed toe stiletto pumps in an earlier post..nice work!

Hi All, I'm still trying to upload my Mpegs of my Ballet excursions but without success.....Can anyone help find an image hoster with enough space for 88MB mpeg?? It will be worth it!! Let me know Thanks Ruud

hi heels

• 2 weeks later...

Ok guys and girls,

I've managed to get them onto GOOGLE VIDEO. com so if you log into www.google.co.uk then search for "GOOGLE VIDEO" in the search engine, then click onto "GOOGLE VIDEO" link http://video.google.com/ which will take you to the new site. Once your in the video site enter into the search box "BBOOTS" and 3 video clips will appear, click to open them but they do take a while to download so please be patient as they are worht the wait!!!

Good luck and let me know how you get on with them????

Ciao

Ruudhttp://video.google.com/

hi heels

hallo Ruud, nice going in your red ballet boots. Perhaps it's a possebilety to get more movies on the forum for all the foocks. Thanks for finding a way to do it. Enjoy your ballet heels, A3

Thanks for posting the vids TD. I really enjoyed your Versace boots and the way you handled them in a close quarters situation.They went well with your skirt but I could not tell if you were wearing stockings or not.I also have to agree with the other members here who have said..."You've got great legs Trolldeg" :lol::D btw. I do hope you wear those wonderful boots on the street often....they deserve to be flaunted. ;) jim

• 2 weeks later...

Hello everybody. I've just looked the clips from Ruud on google videos, and they are absolutely wonderful!! I couldn't imagine it was possible to walk on that type of shoes, and in such a confident and graceful way! ;) Many many congratulations to you, Ruud: for your passion for high heels (I think one has to have passion to walk such a way!) I'm sure you're a very sexy and feminine woman; the world should have more girls like you :lol: Sincerely, Chirone

Tried to watch Ruud's videos, but:

Thanks for your interest in Google Video.

Currently, the playback feature of Google Video isn't available in your country.

We hope to make this feature available more widely in the future, and we really appreciate your patience.

is all I got. Thanks for calling...

CU!

-Mike

Thanks for posting the vids TD.

I really enjoyed your Versace boots and the way you handled them in a close quarters situation.They went well with your skirt but I could not tell if you were wearing stockings or not.I also have to agree with the other members here who have said..."You've got great legs Trolldeg" :D:lol:

btw. I do hope you wear those wonderful boots on the street often....they deserve to be flaunted. ;)

jim

thanx Jim! FYI: I was wearing hose.. :lol:

Well, they don't get much daytime streetwear, I mostly wear them for parties and going out..

I didn't do these clips because it's something unique I'm doing, I did them because the classic stiletto shape is a work of art that deservs to be seen in motion.

... wow, what a perfect statement :lol:

I'm sorry I was lazy at reading this thread, I looked only at the last page and I was missing all the first part. I watched and watched your clips (catwalk and catwalk2), Trolldeg, and they are absolutely lovely! What an interesting thread!! ;) I really couldn't say which clips I enjoyed more, but the sound of your Versace boots' heels on the wood floor is nothing less than wonderful!

Anyway, looking at you walking so gracefully in your high heels is something special above all for your way to "live" them, which is obvious from what you say in this forum. At last this is my opinion :lol:

For this reason I'm very sad to not be able to download your first clip (the one about cooking): the URL doesn't work. Is there any hope to have it uploaded somewhere else? :D

Bye bye and thanks to be in this world :lol:

Chirone

Thank you for your welcome, Dawn HH :lol: Here in Italy there isn't much sun, these days ;) Anyway, things go on. I'm very happy to have found this forum: women wearing high heels is my greatest fetish so I enjoy very much to talk about it, to exchange opinions and likings and to read what women think about this topic, particularly how they live this passion (when they have it, of course: sadly it doesn't happen often). For me is very amazing to see girls willing to show themselves wearing and walking in high heels: I'm not used to that. I always meet girls that, when they wear high (well, not so high, most of the times) heels, don't pay much attention to how they could feel with them and what type of emotions they provoke. So, best luck to you who walk on this earth with your feet 12 cm away from the ground :D Chirone