The moment you've all been waiting for...

Trolldeg

Looking at the movie again, I really like the total look -- the skirt, stockings and, of course, the shoes. What are you wearing above the waist -- a matching or coordinated silk blouse? I would hate to think it was a plain everyday mans shirt with long sleevs. That thought really ruins the entire image, for me. :lol: Good job, though!

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Thanx for the positive feedback! :lol: Hmm, I think it was a black long sleeved, fitted cotton blouse/shirt. I've just bought a new craphics card with a video in port. When I find someone to hold the camera for me, I'll borrow a DV cam from school and make some more, and more technically advanced movies. I hope to do some out and about clips in 5½" heels.. just to prove I can do it.. :lol:

>> Stiletto cooking <<

Umm, I thought this thread was going to be some HH depreciation thread where the shoes were chucked in a big pot and brought to the boil on the gas stove. :lol:

Uhhhh, I need to get out more.... :lol:

Well, I think you look totally gorgeous in your stockings, shoes and skirt Trolldeg and I love the way you can walk soooo easily in them :lol: You'd give me a run for my money in those heels :lol: Love Becks xxxx

So many shoes & boots to buy in so little time!!

Hello Trolldeg, Absolutely gorgeous heels and equally gorgeous legs - well done! However, I felt that the movie technique was a bit wasted with so much stationary standing around waiting for the potatoes to cook. If you can do a proper outside movie that would be FANTASTIC! Preferably filmed from behind as you walk along, to be able to admire all the little heel nuances and adjustments. If you really want to excite us, can you include a bit of pavement than goes down a steepish slope? Keep up the good work! Cheerfully yours, Heelfan

Onwards and upwards!

Hello Trolldeg,

Absolutely gorgeous heels and equally gorgeous legs - well done!

However, I felt that the movie technique was a bit wasted with so much stationary standing around waiting for the potatoes to cook.

and yet, a lot of that standing around was edited out... :lol:

Hmmmm! Let me see, now. Besides standing, walking, running, lying or sitting, what else can you do while wearing heels? :lol: (I guess you could swim while wearing them)

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Trolldeg - Thank you for your hard work. Like Bubba, unfortauntely I do not see the fascination. Cooking, walking etc in 5.5 inchers is just normal life for some.....

yes, but for how many?

I didn't do these clips because it's something unique I'm doing, I did them because the classic stiletto shape is a work of art that deservs to be seen in motion.

The kitchen has a hard floor and it's no good losing 3/8" of good stiletto sticking into a carpet elsewhere in the house, that defeats the whole idea. So, although I still can't see the film, I give Trolldeg the benefit of the doubt. And the kitchen sure beats the 'toilet shots' we were treated too in another thread :lol: /I

/I

Although I could be mistaken, I believe that TD was trying to show us how his wearing heels appears while engaging in "everyday" activities. Anyone can be photographed whlile doing unusual things, like climbing a ladder or bouncing on a bed, but it's the normal day to day things that really catch one's attention. Good Show, TD..... :(

• 1 year later...

I've just found this old post and the link to the movie is not working any more. I am very much intrigued by the sounds of this movie and would love to see it. If anyone is able to re-post it I would be very grateful! Thanks!

There's nothing like a good bit of Toe Cleavage!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...