New Heels and Pedicure!!

projectz

Hi All, I went on a little adventure today. First stop was burlington coat factory where I tried on about ten different pairs of shoes. A few associates walked by and did not even blink an eye as I tried on different styles of heels. After debating back and forth I settled on these wedges. They are higher than anything I have owned before but the platform wedge makes them very comfortable and I can walk in them for a long time. Next stop was the local salon. I got a pedicure and went with a silverish color. The nail tech did not say anything about me asking for polish and it was pretty empty in there so no one else really noticed. Overall it was a great adventure and no one cared!

post-15175-133522941773_thumb.jpg

post-15175-133522942038_thumb.jpg

post-15175-133522942062_thumb.jpg

Today is my Medi/Pedi day... Me and the Mrs. go together... Have to wait till tomorrow as she is with some family from out of town. I have no issues going alone, but it is something we do together... Usually dinner afterwards... When we are getting our nails done, I make it known to all the other customers I am not concerned about what they think by being obvious about getting my nails done... I have even let others pick out the color for me... Most of the gals find it intriguing to be honest... :smile:)

Projectz,

I love your new shoes and the pedicure/nails look great. I just got my first pedicure about 4 weeks ago with my daughter. She was getting hers done for Prom, and wanted me to go with her. She sugested I go with French tip nails as a joke, so I did. She was surprised I did. She had me show her friends. The wife wasn't happy with them. I loved them.

Very nice. My wife and I usually go and get a pedi at least once a month together. I just ordered so new polish from a place called manglaze. It is specifically made for men and all of the colors are a mat finish rather than a gloss. Can't wait for it to get here so were can give that a try.

Their site is http://www.manglaze.com

Thanks for the compliments. As far as the legs go I wish I could shave them I have always wanted to see what it is like. Unfortunately I am home from school and it would be difficult to hide shaved legs in the summer, so I can not do that right now. It would have really made the look however. Good luck on your pedicure next time. I am sure you will love it and you and your wife will have a great time. Make sure to ask for polish as well!

Nice wedges and pedicure. You certainly have some brass considering your "little" adventure. Have you had any comments/reations from friends or family? I've had a couple of pedicures too and loved them. I confess I wimped out with only clear polish, but I have painted my own nails and it was great. Congratulations!

If the shoe fits-buy it!!!!!!

I only shave my legs during the winter monthes. I let it grow out during the spring and summer. I did the same with my chest and armpits. But this year I desided to keep the chest and pits shaved. I firgured few people will seeme that way any way. At 60 I'm too old to go running around shirtless outside the house.