People Struggling In Heels

new_look

I was walking back from the local shops (in my 2.75" heeled ankle boots) following a couple with her in some 4.5" stilletto boots. She was not walking well lurching quite a bit, but what was most noticeable was the assymetry of her back with her right hip seriosly dropped lower and curve to left in the spine. I guess this is the route to damage and injury. I nevertheless quickened my pace to follow closer until they turned off down another road :lol::lol: /I

/I

i have another example for this topic. In the staffroom at work this dinner, one of the older women had been shopping and was showing her friends these new pink court shoes she had bought. they had s small stiletto about 2' at the most and you shouldve heard all the other women. Oh i couldnt walk in those id break my ankles etc etc. ho ho ho if only i had the guts to say, i walked through swinton in 4.5 inch heels yesterday. I did smirk tho - pathetic effort if you ask me

Here in the "Sunny South" of the USA, women are always anxious to "push the season" because it stays warm so much longer here. So, as hot as it still is, we're begining to see a large number of women appering in fall style clothing. Heavier material in their skirts and blouses and boots. There are pleanty of new style boots in the shoe stores and already being worn. Boots with pointed toes and stiletto heels, at least 4" high seem to be popular right now. Yesterday, I stopped at a nearby mall to purchase something from Sears. Walking along the mall corridore I noticed two woman walking slightly in front of me. I wouldn't have given them a second glance but I noticed that one was marching along with a very unusual gate that made it appear as if she was about to fall. I noticed that she was wearing a pair of the new style boots with higher than usual heels. As she walked, she put her feet on the floor heel first in the same manner that one would if they were walkintg in flat shoes. As a result, when she put her foot down, the high heel made her tilt backwards. And, when the rest of the foot followed, where her toes were on the floor, it made her pitch forward. It was fortinuate for her, however, that she was carrying two large shopping bags which she alternately thruste forward and backward in order to maintain her balance. The entire scene would have been amusing hadn't the chance for injury been so prevalent. It was abundantly clear that this lady didn't know how to walk in heels. Her shopping partner, wearing almost identical boots with heels every bit as high, motivated right along with no problem what so ever. One last glance, as I approached the entrance to Sears, revealed the pair steadily making their way towards the mall entrance and parking lot beyond.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

I saw a girl wearing pointy, closed-toe mules with about a 2 inch heel struggling along today. Her heel kept slipping off the side of the shoe. I think she eventually twisted her ankle quite bad, as I saw her hobbling along very slowly a little later. The rest of the day was filled with seeing hundreds of girls wearing 4 to 4.5 inch heels, and a few at 5 inch too. None of them seemed to have much problem though.

it was late when i walked through swinton. i wouldnt dare go there in the day, my auntie and grandma and 3 cousins might just happen to be about. I just like to goto local places even if sneakily in the night. Gives my mind the satisfaction that i can walk anywhere that any other women could or as if i was just in my trainers. without having to heel on a deserted country road or something. That isolates my enjoyment for heels because i have to hide it. Also just to add, us heel lads spotted plenty of women with their noses in the air, stumbling along in 2 or 3 inch courts. Was funny to see :(

• 5 weeks later...

You have to WANT it! From my first moment in 5.5" Stilettos I knew it was something I could do. I also vacuumed and cleaned in my stilettos when I was getting used to them. I STILL break in a new pair of heels vacuuming the livingroom carpet. With some the passion is just not great enough.

"Spike Heels . . a Pork-pie hat . .

Have on the mend in no time flat . . Ten Minutes 'Till The Savages Come by Manhatten Transfer.

Last time I was in Alternative Footwear I was discussing this with the lady who works there. She was saying that she's had women come into the shop and make the "How can anyone walk in these?" comments. Bearing in mind that they don't sell anything lower than four inches, you have to wonder what they were doing in there in the first place. Personally I can walk quite comfortably in four inch heels with no problems at all. I can manage up to 5.5 inches, but am not quite so agile in those!

My wife and I just returned from a TG gathering in the ozark mountains. I spent the whole 3 days enfemme and was out and about quite a bit in 3 and 4 inch heels. the streets in this town are very hilly, up and down no matter what direction. I got alot of comments from genetic women about " How in the world do you walk in those heels on these streets?" Practice and patience pay off every time!!!

Any day that you don't learn something new is a day wasted.

I see some ladies struggling along with their 2.5" trainer 'heels. I whiz by cliking madly along in my 5" Stilettos and they just stare in amazement! When on of the baliffs questioned me about it I tol her what I tell everyone. When it becomes something you truely want you WILL find a way to make it happen. In the mean time practicing while you vacuum really helps you become comfortable maneuvering in heels. 3 things will make you improve-"Practice, Practice, Practice". Right Laurie?

Have on the mend in no time flat . . Ten Minutes 'Till The Savages Come by Manhatten Transfer.

• 2 weeks later...

Yes, some folks have a bit of a time of it. What I hate is when a person "borrows" someone elses' 'heels and does a whole overact of "struggling in 'heels". When these dopes ask "Can I try on your shoes?". My answer is always "no".