walking in heels

bobbys12345

Well its been a couple of weeks since i have heels on. Today i put on my 5 inch pair and found it very hard to walk in them, is this normal or do i have to train myself again?????? does anyone else have this problem ????

At higher heel heights especially 5" or above, going without heels for a couple of weeks in the past, I have noticed a definite difference when returning to them. Its like your foot settles a bit while being flat for a while. So no, you won't have to start over on training for them, but it will take a couple of times wearing them for you get more comfortable in them again. At least that has been my experience with it.

Well its been a couple of weeks since i have heels on. Today i put on my 5 inch pair and found it very hard to walk in them, is this normal or do i have to train myself again?????? does anyone else have this problem ????

The more often you wear them, the more you will get used to them and the more comfortable they will become. So to answer your question, yes, this is normal. Just wear them a little more often than you do now, if possible.

I can't walk in flats really. I have to wear riding boots at work but they kind of make me feel sea-sick! At the end of the day though I can't wait to get into my 4" slippers for comfort.

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.

Not knowing your heeled footwear, I can only speculate that they may not be a good fit or they are higher than you have perpared for. I can wear higher heels in some styles and others limit the height a bit lower. So look around and check out some other heels that may suit your capabilities better and still satisfy your desire for heeling. This should be like riding a bicycle, once you have the fundamentals down the rest you can customize to your personality requirements.