Dinner, A Movie and a pair of pumps

DProud2700

The other weekend I and my family went to see one of the current hit movies and I decided to wear my Steve Madden black suede platform pumps to the movie. I was hoping to do it during the standard hours, but due to my step-daughter's getting off late from work. We did not go until the late hour performace. The pumps were wonderful to wear to the movie.

I wear high heels (5" stiletto heels) to the movies quite often. Most of the time with so many people at the movieplex, no one even notices. But good for you for wearing your high heels to the movies. Did you get noticed and any reactions?

I wear high heels (5" stiletto heels) to the movies quite often. Most of the time with so many people at the movieplex, no one even notices. But good for you for wearing your high heels to the movies. Did you get noticed and any reactions?

We went to the late showing of the movie and there were not that many people there .

• 1 month later...

I went to the movies last nite with my wife and mother-in-law to see one of the current movies (no not the HP movie) after we had gone to dinner. I wore my Baker Shoes Melody black patent closed toe slingbacks. They were quite comfortable to wear the movies and quite ease to manuver the stairs with to our seats.

DProud, I have heard from a few here that movie theatres are a great venue for wearing your heels. I wore Steve Madden wedges (tan Wheatley) in Denver in May while shopping at the Cherry Creek mall in Denver with bootcut jeans and it was delightful. I'll have to try the movies during some future road trip. Isn't it absolutely cool that you are expressing yourself just the way you want through your shoes?? That is what "and freedom for all" is supposed to be about. More power to you...and your shoes! HappyinHeels:wavey:

I love the feeling of being able to wear my heels to the movies. I sometimes wish that I could have some woman that is trying to get across to a seat and looks down to see the heels and then at me just to see here reaction.