Domina 108

leggy ashley

I have these. They are hard to beat for the price to get ones that high. While they aren't the most comfortable shoes I own (who wears this high for comfort anyway?) the look is great without being too ostentatious. I found myself wearing them quite often in the summer months.

my opinion: at least till size US 9 it is no 6 inches, more likely 5,5 inches. don´t know about larger sizes. very nice stable heel; the straps are quite hard, no smooth inner sole, which will make the feet slip after a short walk- previous pleaser sandals resp. their platform heels have a very good suede inner sole making long term walking more convenient. but of course an additional sole might be glued in by oneself. I cut the ankle straps off and it become a beautiful mule- anyway the shoe in whole is very nice at that price and well walkable.

I own a similar pair and they're great with evening wear. They're sexy but at the same time, not provocative in any way. On mine, I find myself readjusting my feet often because they slip further down. I'm always trying to use my toes to readjust them inconspicuously. Maybe it's my small feet size, I don't know.

Remember, Ginger Rogers did everything Fred Astaire did, but she did it backwards and in high heels. -- Faith Whittlesey

• 3 weeks later...

I have found that to wear 6 inch heels with no platform for any length of time, I have to train my feet by walking on a treadmill. I first started with 5 inch heels when I was 15 and worked up to walking 2 miles a day, 7 days a week. I then moved up to 5.5 inch heels and finally 6 inches. That is the most I can handle but I can now wear that height almost all day without any problem.:)

• 1 month later...