Sophie Raworth wearing stilettos

Fred

Hi Nina I am posting here as I am not allowed to post in the girls forum.

Did anyone watch the Royal wedding highlights on the BBC on Friday evening? Sophie Raworth was wearing marvellous beige stiletto court shoes with really long slender heels. They must have been at least five-and-a-half inch with no platforms - her insteps were near vertical in them!!! They used to accuse her of being slightly frumpy - those shoes have put paid to that!! Does anyone know what make they are?? I see Julie Etchingham on ITV was also wearing really high beige stilettos too, though her's were slingbacks.....

Nina

See

Yes I see what you mean. :smile: Very high and pointed shoes. Made her knees quite high in the video. Wonder what made her choose such high shoes, as she wouild be wearing them for 8 hours+ - takes dedication or a lot of vanity!

Wonder what make/style they are? Are they a similar height to the Schuh Lois Point Heels?

Fred

Her feet looked very small in them too, does anybody know her shoe size, my guess is she is only a size 3 or 4 UK? It would have been nice to see her stand up & walk around in them too, very sexy lady.

Thanks for responses and links! I always tend to post in the Ladies section by habit; I'll need to start using other sections of the forum more often!! Yes it would have been lovely to see her walk in them. My guess is she could walk in them easily since she had the confidence to go onto such a high profile programme wearing them instead of playing it safe with lower heels. She (and others) are doing a lot for the stiletto world!Thanks again.

I thought she looked very beautiful, classy and elegant. Just to set the record straight the lewd comments after the video aren't representative of all guys. She must've felt fabulous about her legs (all that marathon running obviously did no harm at all) and good for her, if I had legs that good I'd feel fabulous too (but I guess that's not representative of all guys either).

If you like it, wear it.

Talking about the Royal wedding, it would have been quite something if Pippa wore killer stilettos, but I understand that she had a pretty profound effect on most men as it was!

I'm not into feet as such (strictly heels) but found this site to illustrate that i think her shoe size is bigger than than a 3/4.

Taking into account her height the size of her feet look bigger than a 3 or 4.

http://www.wikifeet.com/Sophie_Raworth

Also check out the main photo in this article.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-1290955/Sophie-Raworth--Trinny-Susannah-taught-adventurous-clothes.html

In the land of the blind, the one eyed man is king!!!